Jeremy Corbyn Attended A Khomeinist Rally In 2014

Watch
Cato the Elder
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago

Disgusting. Purely disgusting. He advertises for the bloodstained, criminal, gangster regime of the Islamic Republic here in Britain. What a disgusting man.
Ace123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Jeremy Corbyn is basically associated with every terror group and radical muslim country, Hezbollah, Hamas, IRA etc he will ruin the UK if he ever gets power
t3h_y0u553f
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was genuinely worried when he won the leadership contest that he would be a breath of fresh air and revitalize the labour party.

His constant disputes with Blairites. And general bickering within the party.

His terrorist sympathies

The fact that England will NOT vote left.

The press absolutely slaughtering him at every opportunity.

He will never be the PM, not even worried in the slightest. Will he even make it to 2020 at this rate?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
about the only thing Jezza has not been accused of is attending one of Mr Berlusconi's soirées

:hmmmm2:
mariachi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
about the only thing Jezza has not been accused of is attending one of Mr Berlusconi's soirées

it's too late now

it's all over - Berlusconi has a 28-year old fiance and a dog called Dudu, and spends his evenings at home
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh **** off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mariachi)
it's too late now

it's all over - Berlusconi has a 28-year old fiance and a dog caled Dudu, and spends his evenings at home
how old is the dog ?
RulesforRadicals
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

He's too much of a bore for that.
Bedshaped
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
omg hes a terrorist guys11!1
RulesforRadicals
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He's such a wet flannel.

You get the first guy, manly beard, crisp white shirt with the top button undone and grey jacket giving a speech, then this codger hobbles up to the stand, leans over it like an old woman and 'good afternoon, peace be with you'
Clomper
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Corbyn will never be PM, it's not exactly a secret that he wants to be friends with renown terrorist organisations and refuses to deplore the majority of them; he struggled to even speak negatively about ISIS.

Disgusting man
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RulesforRadicals)
He's too much of a bore for that.
*Delighted to meet you Ms Heartstealer. I hope that Mr Berlusconi has paid into your workplace pension. Under the new arrangements even small businesses employing a few exotic performers are required to pay 1.75% gross into your pension pot for employees over the age of 16....
*Oh I see, well in that case it would not apply
RulesforRadicals
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
*Delighted to meet you Ms Heartstealer. I hope that Mr Berlusconi has paid into your workplace pension. Under the new arrangements even small businesses employing a few exotic performers are required to pay 1.75% gross into your pension pot for employees over the age of 16....
*Oh I see, well in that case it would not apply

Spoiler:
Show
You should be on radio 4
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (124)
41.47%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (34)
11.37%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (22)
7.36%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
22.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
11.04%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.35%

Watched Threads