Turn on thread page Beta

Chemsitry Edexcel A level students watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    high 80's ...
    aiming for A's in phys AS and Chem and pure math Alevles

i should never have taken more than 2 full a levels in a year ... so stressed and i still have 7 exams left ... all of em hard ones ... apart from p2
    dont worry about it
    i have 6 exams left and they are all the hard ones
    the 3 chemistry AND pure maths 4, 5 and 6!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    80 - 90 %
    :eek: thats high!
    i could never hope to get that high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    :eek: thats high!
    i could never hope to get that high!
    Well, my teacher expects me to get 90 % :eek:

Go for it - aim for the top!

ReputationRep:
    Well, my teacher expects me to get 90 % :eek:

Go for it - aim for the top!
    my teacher got a D for A level chemistry
    im hoping for a C, she knows nothing about how to teach and doesnt knwo the facts etc
    i got a C at As and so a C at A lev el is what i really want
    but thats great if you can get an A wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    my teacher got a D for A level chemistry
    im hoping for a C, she knows nothing about how to teach and doesnt knwo the facts etc
    i got a C at As and so a C at A lev el is what i really want
    but thats great if you can get an A wow
    My other teacher, who didn't even turn up half the time, doesn't even have a chemistry degree! She is hopeless.

Well, a C in chemistry is still respectable since it's one of the hardest courses to do. A GCE in chemistry is consided good anyway. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    My other teacher, who didn't even turn up half the time, doesn't even have a chemistry degree! She is hopeless.

Well, a C in chemistry is still respectable since it's one of the hardest courses to do. A GCE in chemistry is consided good anyway. Seriously.
    yes ill be happy with a C but ill be dissapointed if i miss one, which with my luck i probably willl!
    im kind of annoyed with my school coz they should bring good teachers before they boast!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ianaf18)

How annoying is it that unit5 chem has synoptic questions in it? If it didnt I would have the a 3 day weekend to revise the rest of the syallbus. At least we use most of the AS stuff in a A2 chem unlike biology.

which option are you doing? We do microbiology which isnt the most interesting topic and I have to do it all again as my teacher talked me into resisting cause I got 77/100.

Ah well, should get back to revising as I've got 6 lovely exams(S2, 2 chem + 3 bio) in 4 days next week. Oh joy. :rolleyes:
    im doing microbiologey and biotechnology...i hate it!
    yeh its really not fair that we have to do 2 synoptic papers, and then unit 4 and 5 is on the same day!! at least unit 6 has a few days gap

i got 6 exams as well 2 bio 3 chem and s2!!!

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.