This discussion is closed.
endorf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
has anyone got a copy of the pre-release material for AQA General Studies, or a link to where i can get it ?? i went on the AQA website and couldnt find it. its kind of important cause i have the exam today and just wanted to read through.

thanks
andy
SOAD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If you are talking about AQA General Studies Unit 6(Spec A) on Society/Economics it is not till next week...if I am correct.
endorf
Rep:
?
(Original post by SOAD)
If you are talking about AQA General Studies Unit 6(Spec A) on Society/Economics it is not till next week...if I am correct.
really ??!! is that the one with the pre-release material ?? if so thats great. i know i have 2 today but i dont know which ones....
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by endorf)
really ??!! is that the one with the pre-release material ?? if so thats great. i know i have 2 today but i dont know which ones....
i got it its on the EU
endorf
Rep:
?
(Original post by babyboo)
i got it its on the EU
oh ok... but it this exam today ??? and do you have to learn anything or is it just a read through thing ???
Carl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The pre-release paper is next Thursday! I'm sure your college can provide you with a copy if you ask.
zero101
Report 15 years ago
wats every1 revisin 4 units 4 + 5 then??
Carl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (21)
39.62%
Take exams next summer (12)
22.64%
Change uni choice through clearing (14)
26.42%
Apply to uni next year instead (5)
9.43%
I'm not applying to university (1)
1.89%

Watched Threads