BTEC Certifacates. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Jon78
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi anyone know when BTEC send their certifacates out. I have just finished an HND and I am going to top-up to a degree.

Do you know if I will get the Certifacate or recognition back before mid-september?
Dam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have you been given your results? When I finished my HNC we got results at the end of july, and the certificate (I think) arrived sometime about the end of august.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dam)
Have you been given your results? When I finished my HNC we got results at the end of july, and the certificate (I think) arrived sometime about the end of august.
i'm really confused! what do all these letters mean? BTEC... HNC... HND...?
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Higher national certificate and higher national diploma. A HND is approx 2/3 of a degree I think, and a HNC is about 1/3.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dam)
Higher national certificate and higher national diploma. A HND is approx 2/3 of a degree I think, and a HNC is about 1/3.
o right! so after 1st year at uni u get HNC, by 2nd year your HND and finally in the 3rd year you're a BA
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
o right! so after 1st year at uni u get HNC, by 2nd year your HND and finally in the 3rd year you're a BA
Not quite. You could take that route if you wanted to do your degree part-time, but really they are stand-alone qualifications. Some unis do top up courses from HND to Degree that last a year or 18 months.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (257)
26.88%
No (699)
73.12%

Watched Threads