Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

P2 edexcel allowed calculators!!! - any one know? watch

ReputationRep:
    Does any one know what calculators are allowed in the P2 Edexcel exam. In P1, they pissed me off, they exchanged my calculator to one of their 1997 calculators which took me 1 hr to do one calculation, so i wanna know what cals r allowed for the P2 exam. On the exam paper it just says such as Casio bla bla bla, and TI bla bla. any ideas?

Thank you

p.s.: I've got
    Casio Algebra FX2.0
    Casio fx-115MS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellsouth)
    Does any one know what calculators are allowed in the P2 Edexcel exam. In P1, they pissed me off, they exchanged my calculator to one of their 1997 calculators which took me 1 hr to do one calculation, so i wanna know what cals r allowed for the P2 exam. On the exam paper it just says such as Casio bla bla bla, and TI bla bla. any ideas?

Thank you

p.s.: I've got
    Casio Algebra FX2.0
    Casio fx-115MS
    i KNOW you cant use the fx2.0, its got algebraic functions hasnt it?
    im not sure about the other one BUT its not allowed to have integral functions/symbolic algebra. you are allowed a graphical calculator for p2 though

edit:
    neither of them you can use
    http://www.qca.org.uk/ages14-19/subj...tics_1727.html

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.