DaveUncle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Currently studying Geography at the University of Manchester, wondering if any A-Level students need any help with Edexcel Geography, just let me know
Lee17
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DaveUncle)
Currently studying Geography at the University of Manchester, wondering if any A-Level students need any help with Edexcel Geography, just let me know
A fellow edexcel geographer also at Manchester. But at MMU Muahahahahahha.
DaveUncle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lee17)
A fellow edexcel geographer also at Manchester. But at MMU Muahahahahahha.
Aha! Close enough I guess!
taylab_x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could you help me with these two questions please:

1) Using examples, suggest how competition for space puts pressure on coastal environments. (10 marks)

2) Using examples, comment on the success of two contrasting types of coastal defence. (10 marks)

I am looking to get an A at AS-level and would like to see some model answers
Thanks.
DaveUncle
Rep:
?
I'd love to help but sadly I didn't do the Coasts module!
(Original post by taylab_x)
Could you help me with these two questions please:

1) Using examples, suggest how competition for space puts pressure on coastal environments. (10 marks)

2) Using examples, comment on the success of two contrasting types of coastal defence. (10 marks)

I am looking to get an A at AS-level and would like to see some model answers
Thanks.
taylab_x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok no problem, thanks anyway
LucentDoughnut98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi

i was wondering if you had any unit 3 or 4 resources that you found to be helpful?

cheers
_ngx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could you guys help me with structuring A2 10/15 markers for assess/explain/resource etc questions?
I also don't get the weighting of case study : explaining/ answering the question ratio. I need so much help 😩
My grades are so inconsistent and I have syntax problems as well (where like I jumble up the order of words in sentences and I do silly stuff with spelling. Apparently I also make good points but I never explain myself fully or I end up contradicting myself (I thought that was trying to make it more balanced). On top of that, I read the resources wrong or I don't read the whole thing or I just don't answer the question, I end up talking about other stuff.

I need to try and get an A 😁😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
62.39%
No (41)
37.61%

Watched Threads