This discussion is closed.
neha p
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nylex)
No.
yup, i got none either.i plan to do NOTHING! i just love that word...no work involved with it!!!
aaah...NOTHING!
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I'm making a website and going on holiday for a week as well as going to some gigs and a music festival.
cool sounds like fun..i made a website before!!! really boring closed it down....was a spare of the moment thing!!
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by swatfa)
Lock myself up in a room up, trembling with fear in a dark corner until results come out, then il just *BANG* .......drop..
ah bless ya...but dint lock yourself up its not healthy!!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by littleredfrog)
cool sounds like fun..i made a website before!!! really boring closed it down....was a spare of the moment thing!!
What was it? The one I ma doing is fairly big, with average complexcity, its a mysql driven site about music in manchester, I've still got a lot of work to do though, its cost me £30 so far so better actually complete it some time!
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
What was it? The one I ma doing is fairly big, with average complexcity, its a mysql driven site about music in manchester, I've still got a lot of work to do though, its cost me £30 so far so better actually complete it some time!
hey mine was bout music too!! weird!!! it did take a lot of work though!!
Hipocrit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Going to Menorca with some friends. I did the same last year and came back with a samurai sword, for which I blame reading (or trying to read) Shogun. Should be fun.
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
the obligatory newquay week. anyone else here going newquaywards?
yup, gonna drive down during the surf festival. haven't booked anything, just going to take a tent! where you staying/when you going?
kirbz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Working, Holidays, Spending lots of time with my boyfriend, Learning Java, Relaxing, Sun-bathing and Reading up uni materials, etc.
slowjamz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Working in a bar, a trip to New York, worrying about exam results, sleeping a lot, going out most nights, trip to Norfolk with friends, holiday somewhere hot with boyfriend, spending many hours in pub gardens, and just generally doing all the fun stuff I've had to sacrifice for exams
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (749)
80.28%
Leave (184)
19.72%

Watched Threads