Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok im prob going to a lot of stick but whos willing to bet england buggers up our match tonite???

ReputationRep:
    England usually perform very well in high pressure tournaments, can't see anything but a win - I reckon 2-0 Owen to score.

ReputationRep:
    they better not lose, but i have this nasty feeling something will go tits up

ReputationRep:
    Well, England did play well against France, and the Swiss probably won't score only playing Frei up front and Yakin supporting him and our attacking players should be able to penetrate their defence.

Ergo, 2-0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    ok im prob going to a lot of stick but whos willing to bet england buggers up our match tonite???
    i reckon they will do well
    just a feeling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    they better not lose, but i have this nasty feeling something will go tits up
    hope they dont lose either but isnt there already an original football thread??? im only saying cos i got yelled at for starting another footy thread??

ReputationRep:
    they wont loose. the swiss are crap lol. and england are fired up for the game.

ReputationRep:
    i predict either 3-1 eng or 2-2 draw

ReputationRep:
    England victory, all the way.

Come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england, come on england.

3-0 is my prediction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    they wont loose. the swiss are crap lol. and england are fired up for the game.
    yeah i agree, they know they cant lose.

ReputationRep:
    England to stuff the swiss!!!!

4 - 0 an absolute drubbing!

ReputationRep:
    i *know* it wil be 3:2 to the swiss, wont tell u how i know.....but when that happens you'll see.

3-0. The Swiss have the worst team in the tourney..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swatfa)
    i *know* it wil be 3:2 to the swiss, wont tell u how i know.....but when that happens you'll see.
    you'll see.....3:2

ReputationRep:
    you'll see.....3:2

u are so wrong!

ReputationRep:
    after the game you'll see i was rite....i have some sources

ReputationRep:
    after the game you'll see i was rite....i have some sources
    :confused: You paying the referee or something?

Draw. England will mess it up and go out at the group stages, embarrassingly, again. Did you know we've never made it past the group stage at a European tournament that wasn't held in England?

ReputationRep:
    Should win. Great form against France and Iceland, pretty good against Japan (though it was clearly an experiment), and they were very poor against Croatia.

I'm willing to bet we absolutely stuff both them and Croatia, come second in the group and play Greece (hopefully) in the quarters.

ReputationRep:
    We'll lose and I'll fail my history exam. I can feel it in my waters.

We'll win easily, don't be silly.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.