Awful mocks. Amazing results

Watch this thread
Just want oreos
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Anyone have any stories of failing their mocks so badly and then doing amazing in their actual exams and getting into great unis? Just a little fairytale that I am praying happens to me xD
Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Got a U in geography mock and ended up with an A several panic attacks later during the exam period.
Mayhem™
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Anything is possible.
Just want oreos
Rep:
(Original post by Vikingninja)
Got a U in geography mock and ended up with an A several panic attacks later during the exam period.
Awesome!! Well done )
hoping4Astars
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
There is someone who got CCDU in his mock exams and then AAAC in his AS.
TheFarmerLad
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Got a D in GCSE geog mock coz I didn't learn the case studies. Revised them for the real one and got an A*. But tbh you shouldn't rely on these lucky 'one-off' stories, just work hard and do your best and the results will reward you.
Just want oreos
Rep:
(Original post by Mayhem™)
Anything is possible.
So true, thank you so much!
Just want oreos
Rep:
(Original post by MathsAstronomy12)
Got a D in GCSE geog mock coz I didn't learn the case studies. Revised them for the real one and got an A*. But tbh you shouldn't rely on these lucky 'one-off' stories, just work hard and do your best and the results will reward you.
that's also very true! thank youuu
Just want oreos
Rep:
(Original post by hoping4Astars)
There is someone who got CCDU in his mock exams and then AAAC in his AS.
damnn that's cool
anonwinner
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I got 3 Us in my A Level mocks But managed to get CEE in real exams! So I secured my place at London Met
Vikingninja
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Just want oreos)
Awesome!! Well done )
Thanks, still dropped it because the A2 exams are far worse.
Just want oreos
Rep:
(Original post by anonwinner)
I got 3 Us in my A Level mocks But managed to get CEE in real exams! So I secured my place at London Met
ooo yaaay! at the end of the day it's about getting to where you wanna be
TheFarmerLad
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mayhem™)
Anything is possible.
Oh really? Can you fold a piece of A4 with your bare hands ten times?
Just want oreos
Rep:
(Original post by Vikingninja)
Thanks, still dropped it because the A2 exams are far worse.
yeaaa A2 is not my cup of tea right now, but hoping to still come out well
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
One of my friends got EUU in her mock exams at A2, ended up getting AAB on results day and got into Sussex.
Mayhem™
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MathsAstronomy12)
Oh really? Can you fold a piece of A4 with your bare hands ten times?
A piece of A4 rice paper? Of course
Vikingninja
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Just want oreos)
yeaaa A2 is not my cup of tea right now, but hoping to still come out well
I didn't revise much this time last year, been doing so much more so been doing better.
Just want oreos
Rep:
(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
One of my friends got EUU in her mock exams at A2, ended up getting AAB on results day and got into Sussex.
ooo that sounds good! I have an offer at sussex, gonna really try to get those grades
z33
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I got a U in my physics AS mock
got a C in the end :3
then i dropped it bc almost died X_X
cutelady
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Got U's in 3 mocks for AS chemistry and ended up with a B

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (7)
21.21%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
9.09%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
12.12%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
9.09%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
21.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
27.27%

Watched Threads