This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by littleredfrog)
but it doesnt....its sticking out its tongue and is therefore mainly used for being cheeky.... lol!!!
that one always looks flirty to me
littleredfrog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
that one always looks flirty to me
it does actually thinkin bout it!!! but its still used as being cheeky...thats what i think when i see it used neway!!! not sarcasm...adn depending on the content of the post sometimes see it as being flirty!!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'll be able to get away for a bit in September cos i won't be on a computer all day. So i'll only be able to get online during my breaks.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I probably wont be able to get on much in the summer, but i'll be on in september, for sure, and'll do my best to be around when i can.
Rainbow
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
fortunately, i havent given myself chance to get addicted, as this would be a silly thing to do
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rainbow_kisses)
fortunately, i havent given myself chance to get addicted, as this would be a silly thing to do
silly....but then it isnt done intentionally.it happens, an addiction doesnt wait for you to realise it is silly.
me and you both aren't addicted yet, lets hope it stays that way, cos i wudnt want to start dreaming bout this! :rolleyes:
Rainbow
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
silly....but then it isnt done intentionally.it happens, an addiction doesnt wait for you to realise it is silly.
me and you both aren't addicted yet, lets hope it stays that way, cos i wudnt want to start dreaming bout this! :rolleyes:
now that would be a disaster, ive got better things to dream about, if u get what i mean
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rainbow_kisses)
now that would be a disaster, ive got better things to dream about, if u get what i mean
lol...me to!
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
ive actually started to dream about it now, and just the other day i was ranking my friends status the same as whats used on here, im going mad!!!

also ever since i joined on here i have done half the amount of work as i should have done

help me!!!!
you should find something else to do. i was very addicted when i first joined but i'm not anymore. or you could ask to be banned for a while (if you are serious) when you haven't been here for a while you don't feel the same.
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
you should find something else to do. i was very addicted when i first joined but i'm not anymore. or you could ask to be banned for a while (if you are serious) when you haven't been here for a while you don't feel the same.
Yeah but its not a bad addiction

Plus you'd just find something less constructive to do on t'internet
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
there will be a period in which ill be off for 4 weeks so no UKL,internet nothing

if i do go to an internet cafe in mombassa kenya ill post some pics up
Pixelfairy #1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
there will be a period in which ill be off for 4 weeks so no UKL,internet nothing

if i do go to an internet cafe in mombassa kenya ill post some pics up
I can't go without t'internet and UKL for an hour let alone 4 weeks :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (21)
40.38%
Take exams next summer (12)
23.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (13)
25%
Apply to uni next year instead (5)
9.62%
I'm not applying to university (1)
1.92%

Watched Threads