Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    but it doesnt....its sticking out its tongue and is therefore mainly used for being cheeky.... lol!!!
    that one always looks flirty to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    that one always looks flirty to me
    it does actually thinkin bout it!!! but its still used as being cheeky...thats what i think when i see it used neway!!! not sarcasm...adn depending on the content of the post sometimes see it as being flirty!!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be able to get away for a bit in September cos i won't be on a computer all day. So i'll only be able to get online during my breaks.

ReputationRep:
    I probably wont be able to get on much in the summer, but i'll be on in september, for sure, and'll do my best to be around when i can.

ReputationRep:
    fortunately, i havent given myself chance to get addicted, as this would be a silly thing to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow_kisses)
    fortunately, i havent given myself chance to get addicted, as this would be a silly thing to do
    silly....but then it isnt done intentionally.it happens, an addiction doesnt wait for you to realise it is silly.
    me and you both aren't addicted yet, lets hope it stays that way, cos i wudnt want to start dreaming bout this! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    silly....but then it isnt done intentionally.it happens, an addiction doesnt wait for you to realise it is silly.
    me and you both aren't addicted yet, lets hope it stays that way, cos i wudnt want to start dreaming bout this! :rolleyes:
    now that would be a disaster, ive got better things to dream about, if u get what i mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow_kisses)
    now that would be a disaster, ive got better things to dream about, if u get what i mean
    lol...me to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    ive actually started to dream about it now, and just the other day i was ranking my friends status the same as whats used on here, im going mad!!!

also ever since i joined on here i have done half the amount of work as i should have done

help me!!!!
    you should find something else to do. i was very addicted when i first joined but i'm not anymore. or you could ask to be banned for a while (if you are serious) when you haven't been here for a while you don't feel the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    you should find something else to do. i was very addicted when i first joined but i'm not anymore. or you could ask to be banned for a while (if you are serious) when you haven't been here for a while you don't feel the same.
    Yeah but its not a bad addiction

Plus you'd just find something less constructive to do on t'internet

ReputationRep:
    there will be a period in which ill be off for 4 weeks so no UKL,internet nothing

if i do go to an internet cafe in mombassa kenya ill post some pics up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    there will be a period in which ill be off for 4 weeks so no UKL,internet nothing

if i do go to an internet cafe in mombassa kenya ill post some pics up
    I can't go without t'internet and UKL for an hour let alone 4 weeks :eek:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.