The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LOOOOOL how narcissistic can you get.
I get tired of seeing my face on a daily basis, therefore waking up to it (since my phone is always the first thing I check in the morning) is just a step too far for me :rofl:
Let's put it like this, would you like to see a picture of yourself everytime you press the unlock button on your phone?
Thought not:colone:
Reply 4
It is a bit vain - I wouldn't want to look at a picture of myself all day but each to their own. If she is that confident in herself then I say fair enough you do you girl .
Reply 5
Idk, it seems a bit weird. It's normal if other people are in the photo, but i dunno why you'd wanna have a selfie of yourself alone as your background.
she's self obsessed, why else would she have a picture of herself? Just look in the mirror if you're that bothered...
Reply 7
lmfao these mans prolly jack off over themselves in the mirror too
I wouldnt even be comfortable seeing my face that often lol. Only exception is a selfie with a friend.

If others wanna do it then sure, its their phone. If a girl has a picture of a half naked guy as her home screen, thats ok, but a selfie of her face isnt? Its her phone, let her do what she wants with it. Its not narcisstic to like a picture of yourself, if that was the case we would all be narcisstic -.-
Reply 9
I know someone who puts their picture as a desktop wallpaper.
Reply 10
I think it's just weird, I don't understand why anyone would have a photo of themselves as a background/wallpaper on their own phone.
Reply 11
i hate the way i look in pictures so i can't speak for myself
but i know many people who have selfies as their lockscreens etc...
idk... maybe if she put a selfie with her and someone else in it won't create such a ... idk what the word is but do you get meh?
I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Definitely a weirdo
Original post by Mayhem™
Let's put it like this, would you like to see a picture of yourself everytime you press the unlock button on your phone?
Thought not:colone:

I mean if it was a good selfie?? I probably wouldnt keep it for long though. I do sometimes find myself just scrolling through my pictures but doesnt mean im narcissistic or self obsessed

Original post by Jenx301
It is a bit vain - I wouldn't want to look at a picture of myself all day but each to their own. If she is that confident in herself then I say fair enough you do you girl .

Yeah shes pretty confident :h:
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Definitely a weirdo

she really isnt :tongue:
Original post by bluemadhatter
A selfie of yourself that is. My friend had a picture of herself on her background and everyone condemned her for it saying that its vain and nobody should do that but she says there is nothing wrong with it because it her phone and so its the best place to put it, sometimes she'll put a selfie of her and someone else etc

I dont condemn it but I wouldn't do it myself.

What do you all think?

Original post by thecatwithnohat
I get tired of seeing my face on a daily basis, therefore waking up to it (since my phone is always the first thing I check in the morning) is just a step too far for me :rofl:

Original post by Jenx301

Original post by z33
i hate the way i look in pictures so i can't speak for myself
but i know many people who have selfies as their lockscreens etc...
idk... maybe if she put a selfie with her and someone else in it won't create such a ... idk what the word is but do you get meh?

4 OF MY FAVE PPL on one thread!!!!!! :eek::woo::woo::woo:
Original post by CoolCavy

You're so sweet :h:
Original post by Jenx301
You're so sweet :h:

i just like you all :colondollar:
Reply 19
Original post by CoolCavy

:excited: TSR familyyy :biggrin: thanks Cav :hugs:

Latest