The Student Room Group

How do i say? Sorry my english is very bad

Hi basically I have a part time job right now I think. I had my interview today and they said they will get back to me on Thursday or Friday for my Drug test.

Lets say Friday has past and they have not called me yet, then I will need to phone my interviewer. Now. How do i say this to the interviewer? Like this? 'Hi my Name is xxxx I had a interview on Monday and you said you will call back on Thursday or Friday for a drug test, that has past now and its saturday I was wondering what's going on'? That dont sound right and it dosent make sense at all. Can someone think of a good speach? I really dont want to mess up it's really quite important :frown:
I'm not a fluent English speaker :frown:

I really appreciate the help.
Reply 1
Just say 'I've been expecting a call back to schedule a drugs test following my interview on Monday and I haven't heard anything back yet. Could you just clear up what's happening for me please'
Is this interview for your job , which you think you have? Cause , no offence but how do you expect to get the job without decent English. ( if it is indeed a job)

Sounds a bit fishy tbh.
Reply 3
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Is this interview for your job , which you think you have? Cause , no offence but how do you expect to get the job without decent English. ( if it is indeed a job)

Sounds a bit fishy tbh.

its just part time. My english is good but i want to make sure i dont **** up if you knwo what I mean. Also they have not calledme today -_-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending