The Student Room Group

Who would you rather be?

Would you rather be:

Guy 1) Average looks, 6'0 tall, good body

Guy 2) Really good looking, 5'8 tall, good body

if you are a guy answering, which one would you rather be?

if you are a female answering, which one would you be more attracted to? I know personality, how they make you feel, humour, all of those things come into play and are bery important, but i'm asking based on physicality.

Thanks
Reply 1
Height isn't a thing for me lmao but I'd probably initially go for the one I'm more attracted too, and see where it goes from there. So if 5'8 is someone I'm attracted too - yeah I'd pick them.

Obviously without knowing them I can only go off who I prefer looks wise.
5'8 I pick.
Reply 3
Guy 2) probably

Reasons - I'm short so, him being 5'8 is a lot closer to my height. He is really good looking, so that's a bonus. Also, has a nice body.
Reply 4
Original post by rhiifuu
Guy 2) probably

Reasons - I'm short so, him being 5'8 is a lot closer to my height. He is really good looking, so that's a bonus. Also, has a nice body.

Original post by xobeauty
5'8 I pick.
Original post by Goaded
Height isn't a thing for me lmao but I'd probably initially go for the one I'm more attracted too, and see where it goes from there. So if 5'8 is someone I'm attracted too - yeah I'd pick them.Obviously without knowing them I can only go off who I prefer looks wise.

how tall are u girls?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
how tall are u girls?

I'm like 5'3 - 5'4 :frown: wish I was taller, haha.
sigh, this is why I wish I was short tbh. I feel like most guys I am attracted to are either my height, a little bit shorter or just a tad bit taller, which fustrates me to bits. Anyway, the answer your question most likely guy 1 to be honest. I have insecurities, one of which is me being taller than the guy in the relationship. Even if he isnt taller, I love wearing high heels so I eventually would be taller than him.
how tall are u girls?

Why?
Original post by loveleest
sigh, this is why I wish I was short tbh. I feel like most guys I am attracted to are either my height, a little bit shorter or just a tad bit taller, which fustrates me to bits. Anyway, the answer your question most likely guy 1 to be honest. I have insecurities, one of which is me being taller than the guy in the relationship. Even if he isnt taller, I love wearing high heels so I eventually would be taller than him.

Do you feel less feminine because you're taller? :frown:
Reply 9
Why would you ask this question? You can't do anything about your height but you can do stuff about your looks - gym and make up would sort you out.

Might want to get a bra with that
Do you feel less feminine because you're taller? :frown:

Yes, I do a bit. Maybe it's because the guys around my area are generally short :frown:. And we've been told from ages that 'Guys are meant to be taller than girls'.
Original post by loveleest
Yes, I do a bit. Maybe it's because the guys around my area are generally short :frown:. And we've been told from ages that 'Guys are meant to be taller than girls'.

I understand that but it can't possibly be that much of a problem as to reject a guy based on his height?

I don't know how tall you are (my guess is you're not THAT tall) but I'd be heart broken if a girl I liked rejected me because of my height :frown:
2 all day
Original post by Goaded
Height isn't a thing for me lmao but I'd probably initially go for the one I'm more attracted too, and see where it goes from there. So if 5'8 is someone I'm attracted too - yeah I'd pick them.

Obviously without knowing them I can only go off who I prefer looks wise.

Well hello. :biggrin:
I understand that but it can't possibly be that much of a problem as to reject a guy based on his height?

I don't know how tall you are (my guess is you're not THAT tall) but I'd be heart broken if a girl I liked rejected me because of my height :frown:

I am 5'7. So I may not be that tall but i'm taller than most of the female population. I am not shallow to reject a guy based on his height but I don't think I can date a guy shorter than me. (Yes, I am insecure about height). But it depends on a lot of things other than his height. Every girl is different, some wouldn't even mjnd dating a guy if he was the same height or even shorter than them.
Reply 15
Original post by william walker
Well hello. :biggrin:

You know you're my love:h:
Reply 16
how tall are u girls?

I'm 5'6 :smile:
Guy number 2! I'm 5'2 >.<
2) obviously

6'0 isn't particularly tall so I see very little difference between that and 5'8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending