The Student Room Group

how to add btec to ucas?

when i try and add my btec on ucas it tells me to put the unit titles in ? does it want the name of each unit i will have completed ?/ as there isnt room to write the full name ?
Original post by lauren-marie16
when i try and add my btec on ucas it tells me to put the unit titles in ? does it want the name of each unit i will have completed ?/ as there isnt room to write the full name ?

Hi, im also a fellow btec student and when i applied to ucas i did not put my units in. I have gotton all of my offer. If the uni wants a spercific grade in a unit then they will contact you. Hope this helps:p:p
Original post by apatel245
Hi, im also a fellow btec student and when i applied to ucas i did not put my units in. I have gotton all of my offer. If the uni wants a spercific grade in a unit then they will contact you. Hope this helps:p:p

so do i just put the BTEC in then leave the unit part blank ??
Yeap:tongue:
Original post by apatel245
Yeap:tongue:

thank you :smile:

Hello, I am trying to put my grades on the education section as my subjects are BTEC but i don't know how to enter them. As I type in that search button 'A level'. Can you help me out please?
Original post by Zeeiqbal
Hello, I am trying to put my grades on the education section as my subjects are BTEC but i don't know how to enter them. As I type in that search button 'A level'. Can you help me out please?

Look at the 3 minute video on the education section:

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/filling-your-application

It shows that you can choose a BTEC option instead of the A-level option (see at the point 1 minute 37 seconds in).

just though i would add ... you do need to include the units you are studying as some uni's specify certain units

sent of my application yesterday !! yay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending