The Student Room Group

HELP! MSc Finance-QUB,Cardiff,ICMA

I've got some offers.
MSc Finance--Queen's University Belfast
MSc International Economics,Banking and Finance--Cardiff University
MSc Financial Risk Management--ICMA Center,Henley Business School,University of Reading

I am an international student.It's hard to make a perfect choice.
I donno the uni ranking or the course ranking,which one is more important?...and...of course location is quite significant for inernational students as well.<(^-^)>
There must be some other important facors that should be noticed and considered.
Please give me some advice.Thanks~
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by DoctorTardis
I've got some offers.
MSc Finance--Queen's University Belfast
MSc International Economics,Banking and Finance--Cardiff University
MSc Financial Management--ICMA Center,Henley Business School,University of Reading

I am an international student.It's hard to make a perfect choice.
I donno the uni ranking or the course ranking,which one is more important?...and...of course location is quite significant for inernational students as well.<(^-^)>
There must be some other important facors that should be noticed and considered.
Please give me some advice.Thanks~

Hi, I'd say that the course ranking is more important. This website http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?s=Economics
should make it easy for you to see all of the UK universities ranked in order of the the best economics courses- you can change the rankings to other subjects to compare those if you want too.
I have offers to do economics at Cardiff and Reading, and Cardiff is the one I would like to go to. Hope this is helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending