Are average looking girls the most *****y? Watch

Sexygeekguy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ugly girls know it, and pretty ones often have to deal with guys who are scared of them or "negs", plus constant *****iness from jealous girls.

In my experience though, the average or slightly above average ones (5-7/10s) are generally the most nasty to other girls. They get the most guys white knighting them, because guys think they have a chance but the girls are still not ugly. They also often "act like guys" by swearing etc. in order to stand out and are more *****y to other girls to overcompensate for feeling inferior to the 8-10/10s.

The biggest attention seekers I know, on social media or IRL by wearing slutty clothing, are all average or 7/10s at best. Often, they used to be worse looking, and did something like lose weight/get a makeover which only brings them up to average or 7/10. But they are still insecure from their past so again they overcompensate. Most of the girls I know posting slutty Instagram pictures think they are hotter than they are.

Advice to the other guys on here, don't assume because a girl is around "average" that she is nicer :yep: Especially don't white knight and overinflate her ego. We have 6-7/10s thinking they are 10s because they get the most male attention by desperate undignified betas :yep:
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'll pass on the advice from someone who continually scores girls out of 10 and used the term Betas, thanks.
yasaminO_o
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lmao
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reue)
I'll pass on the advice from someone who continually scores girls out of 10 and used the term Betas, thanks.
What's wrong with scoring women out of 10?
Leviathan1741
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In my experience, it's actually the attractive girls that are the most unpleasant. They often seem to speak and act like they are better than less attractive girls (like me), just because they are considered more attractive, get more attention etc.
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by yasaminO_o)
Lmao
Not always my best friend is average and nice

(Original post by Leviathan1741)
In my experience, it's actually the attractive girls that are the most unpleasant. They often seem to speak and act like they are better than less attractive girls (like me), just because they are considered more attractive, get more attention etc.
Maybe at school. At university though, although there are definitely some pretty and *****y girls they often have another insecurity like coming from lower class families.

The ones who were less attractive maybe when younger, and grew into "above average" but nothing special girls, are the ones who are catty. They do get attention but are a league below the HBB 8-10/10 girls. In fact they think they are hottest because guys are intimidated by really "hot" women.
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sexygeekguy)
What's wrong with scoring women out of 10?
Pathetic and flawed.
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reue)
Pathetic and flawed.
How is it pathetic? Girls do it all the time. I was once at a feminist conference as a mens' rights representative and saw some "feminists" rating guys on their phone out of 10
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lambert87)
Mate, not being funny but what the **** are you taking about? Both your threads are absolutely pathetic!

Sexy geek guy?? Really?? Who calls themselves that? ****ing bell end

Posted from TSR Mobile
A wild white knight appears :moon:
hejraat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you dress like a slut to get a man,
You'll get a man who's attracted to sluts.
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by hejraat)
If you dress like a slut to get a man,
You'll get a man who's attracted to sluts.
High value/alpha males are not attracted to sluts. This
LonelyDemon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I agree with most of it but not all girls are like that, I know plenty of good looking girls that respect them and talk to them normally, I think if you get creepy guys again and again you will probably think every guy is like that
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by LonelyDemon)
I agree with most of it but not all girls are like that, I know plenty of good looking girls that respect them and talk to them normally, I think if you get creepy guys again and again you will probably think every guy is like that
People stereotype pretty girls as "*****es," but the 8-10/10s are often nice.

At least in the UK. European women are stuck up, I went on holiday last summer and didn't get laid once :rolleyes:
ikhan94
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
All girls are *****y in my opinion, no offense all the girls on here...
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello ****boy
The Warsmith
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Damn, I think I have a new candidate for my annoyer award
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
Hello ****boy
I'm not a ****boy, I'm in a relationship
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ikhan94)
All girls are *****y in my opinion, no offense all the girls on here...
I haven't seen many *****es apart from the angry feminists
TheFarmerLad
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sexygeekguy)
I'm not a ****boy, I'm in a relationship
Then why the **** are you on TSR?
Sexygeekguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by MathsAstronomy12)
Then why the **** are you on TSR?
I'm helping the beta males/AFCs (Average Frustrated Chumps - pickup artist term)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (165)
18.46%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.18%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.55%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.65%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.51%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.65%

Watched Threads