The Student Room Group

Are average looking girls the most bitchy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by We'reAllMadHere
People aren't items.
They're not just a random pair of shoes on the shelves of M&S; they're human and they're worth so much more than a silly number.
This is true regardless of their gender.

But I'm not saying a 5/10 girl is worth 5 points or whatever

We are just talking about looks
Reply 41
OP, some things are beyond you comprehension but always remember, your mother loves you.
Original post by Scott.
OP, some things are beyond you comprehension but always remember, your mother loves you.

Looking at your avatar, only your mother could love you..
Original post by Sexygeekguy
That's not me in my avatar :rofl:

I don't post half naked pictures on Instagram going "OMG I look like a whale waa" fishing for compliments no

So you've stole someones picture and insist that you're an alpha male? An "alpha" wouldn't be a pansy who won't show their face. :u:
Original post by bethwalker85
So you've stole someones picture and insist that you're an alpha male? An "alpha" wouldn't be a pansy who won't show their face. :u:

0/10 :yawn: Why don't you go and PM that to all the girls on here with pictures of other girls as their avatars, or have they not rustled your jimmies?
That's not me in my avatar :rofl:

I don't post half naked pictures on Instagram going "OMG I look like a whale waa" fishing for compliments no

the only people ive seen doing that are chavy loud girls :redface: maybe it's to do with your surroundings? background? university?
People stereotype pretty girls as "bitches," but the 8-10/10s are often nice.

At least in the UK. European women are stuck up, I went on holiday last summer and didn't get laid once :rolleyes:

Probably cause you've never actually got laid.
[QUOTE=Sexygeekguy;61152661]But I'm not saying a 5/10 girl is worth 5 points or whatever

We are just talking about looks

You could be talking about anything; whenever people starting rating each other out of 10, a small part of me dies inside.

By pegging someone as a number, you're either limiting them, awarding based them on a single quality, or both. No one deserves to be judged like a pig at the local fair, and it's cruel to say that certain people aren't worthy of affection just because of their appearance.

People like you are so caught up in a world of labels that you fail to look deeper than the very titles you dish out...

When last we spoke, I had respect for you. Going by your recent threads, I'm sad to say that perhaps I was mistaken. I confess myself...disappointed. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 48
Looking at your avatar, only your mother could love you..

not a fan of irony then?
Ugly girls know it, and pretty ones often have to deal with guys who are scared of them or "negs", plus constant bitchiness from jealous girls.

In my experience though, the average or slightly above average ones (5-7/10s) are generally the most nasty to other girls. They get the most guys white knighting them, because guys think they have a chance but the girls are still not ugly. They also often "act like guys" by swearing etc. in order to stand out and are more bitchy to other girls to overcompensate for feeling inferior to the 8-10/10s.

The biggest attention seekers I know, on social media or IRL by wearing slutty clothing, are all average or 7/10s at best. Often, they used to be worse looking, and did something like lose weight/get a makeover which only brings them up to average or 7/10. But they are still insecure from their past so again they overcompensate. Most of the girls I know posting slutty Instagram pictures think they are hotter than they are.

Advice to the other guys on here, don't assume because a girl is around "average" that she is nicer :yep: Especially don't white knight and overinflate her ego. We have 6-7/10s thinking they are 10s because they get the most male attention by desperate undignified betas :yep:

Some great points, I agree with all of what you say.
Reply 50
i wouldnt say im a 10 but i have been scouted a couple of times probs because weird looking i personally dont think im pretty even if other people have said that i am
Reply 51
first person i have heard who uses the terms "alpha" and "beta" to describe men this isnt a wolf pack ffs
Due to personal experience I just might have to agree with you on this rant :colonhash:
Original post by Dilzo999
This guy just maybe, just maybe might actually beat awesome genius for the mong of the year award.

*Might

If he stays for long enough and posts the same threads.
Just lol, just fukn lmao at you cucks. You're all grovelling betas, whilst chads go around shagging your girlfriends. But who was self respect.
Reply 55
correct ur wording and then i would agree that some unattractive girls are very nasty and rate themselves to be better looking than they actually are
Sigh, just another kid on the internet who grew a pair after stealing a photo :bored:
Original post by luminarychild
Due to personal experience I just might have to agree with you on this rant :colonhash:

Have you found the same? :rofl:

@richpanda this is TSR, I have to remember
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Some great points, I agree with all of what you say.

:hat2:

ho.odo
correct ur wording and then i would agree that some unattractive girls are very nasty and rate themselves to be better looking than they actually are

I have found the average ones (physically) are the worst. Girls who are below average are often very nice.

Men need to stop grovelling so much and white knighting certain girls, this is what leads to them having an overinflated sense of their desirability.
what type of girls do you meet? :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending