The Student Room Group

Are average looking girls the most bitchy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zkhan54
It's up to the guy to send the present so these girls didn't expect to get so many presents it's just that there is so many men (and females) who are stupid like that and are basically admiring people when they don't know them. There's loads of man whores on the planet and most of the guys who would send the present would probably fit right nice into that category.

That is an extreme example but I know loads of girls who string guys along for presents etc. or just like the attention on FB and flirt with guys with no intention of ever dating them

Also, by bitchy I do mean other things. Not just at college, many average looking girls are the ones who try to bully other girls on social media or even IRL, or keep making catty comments about the way girls dress :lol:
I completely disagree with you OP
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I completely disagree with you OP

Why? and I will reply to your PM later if you need advice applying
Original post by Sexygeekguy
Why? and I will reply to your PM later if you need advice applying

Based on what I've seen on instagram, the bitchiest girls are the ones who are the prettiest and seem to know it. They act as if they're a gift to the world or something.

I know loads of pretty and nice girls but I honestly think you're generalising.
Not a bad attempt at trolling .
Reply 85
That is an extreme example but I know loads of girls who string guys along for presents etc. or just like the attention on FB and flirt with guys with no intention of ever dating them

Also, by bitchy I do mean other things. Not just at college, many average looking girls are the ones who try to bully other girls on social media or even IRL, or keep making catty comments about the way girls dress :lol:

Replying to you is pointless. You don't understand that girls can be who they want and it's not up to you to judge them. Why can't you just get along with your life without judging people?
Reply 86
I already said in this thread and the other one it wasn't me, the same way lots of girls have pics of Cara Delavingne up or guys David Tennant :lol:

I never claimed to be good looking facially, sexy though as I have a muscular figure (strong no homo)

errrrrrr.... yeah right!
And btw how can you call vegetarians militants when we choose not to kill animals for eating? Seriously dude I've been called a hippy and a nature lover but never a militant lmao
Reply 88
I am not rude to my girlfriend, she is attractive in my eyes but not a bitch. I would not date a bitch.

I would rate her a 9/10

You rate your own girlfriend? That's just cold.
The minute someone mentions "beta" or "alpha" I stop taking them seriously. Not like I would take this post seriously anyway XD
Original post by zkhan54
Replying to you is pointless. You don't understand that girls can be who they want and it's not up to you to judge them. Why can't you just get along with your life without judging people?

Everyone judges people your judging me :smug:
Original post by zkhan54
errrrrrr.... yeah right!

I lift weights so I'm muscular. :rolleyes:

You've made a lot of posts ITT :fyi:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Based on what I've seen on instagram, the bitchiest girls are the ones who are the prettiest and seem to know it. They act as if they're a gift to the world or something.

I know loads of pretty and nice girls but I honestly think you're generalising.

Yes my whole OP is generalising the girls I know

I know some pretty girls who are bitches, but the worst ones are usually those who are about 6-7/10 and have something to be insecure about. Pretty girls with something to be insecure about (like being from a poorer family, my uni is full of posh people) are also nasty sometimes
This question is ridiculous.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Leviathan1741
In my experience, it's actually the attractive girls that are the most unpleasant. They often seem to speak and act like they are better than less attractive girls (like me), just because they are considered more attractive, get more attention etc.

I find it's the "ugly girls" who are unpleasant to the "pretty girls"

If these pretty girls are bitchy it's because they got people riding up their asses all the time . Attention can be over bearing and annoying.
Original post by xobeauty
I find it's the "ugly girls" who are unpleasant to the "pretty girls"

If these pretty girls are bitchy it's because they got people riding up their asses all the time . Attention can be over bearing and annoying.

I agree, lots of girls I know who are 8-10s have a "bitch shield" up at first bc lots of guys are perverts but they are good people
I agree, lots of girls I know who are 8-10s have a "bitch shield" up at first bc lots of guys are perverts but they are good people

I'm not talking about just guys, girls too can be ass kissers too.
Original post by zkhan54
You rate your own girlfriend? That's just cold.

.......how?
Original post by loveleest
This question is ridiculous.

What question?
I am not rude to my girlfriend, she is attractive in my eyes but not a bitch. I would not date a bitch.

I would rate her a 9/10

Rating your girlfriend wow! And asif you didn't give her a 10/10, she's your girlfriend she should be a 10 all round in your eyes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending