This discussion is closed.
hineyshappy
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hi I'm gonna be filling in my UCAS application soon so i'm just wondering about which uni to go to.
Factors include whether to study near home or not... which brings up finiancial stuff such as renting a house, living on campus etc etc.
Also, if i'm studing away from home will I need to get a car?

As you can tell i'm feeling fairly much confused at the moment and I really have no idea which uni to go to, although I think i know i want to study RE with psychology. Maybe....
ANy ideas would be very helpful!!!!

Lyd :confused:
mg84
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hineyshappy)
Hi I'm gonna be filling in my UCAS application soon so i'm just wondering about which uni to go to.
Factors include whether to study near home or not... which brings up finiancial stuff such as renting a house, living on campus etc etc.
Also, if i'm studing away from home will I need to get a car?

As you can tell i'm feeling fairly much confused at the moment and I really have no idea which uni to go to, although I think i know i want to study RE with psychology. Maybe....
ANy ideas would be very helpful!!!!

Lyd :confused:
Where do you live? What kind of grades are you expecting? Most universities are very strict about having cars on campus, so it will be unlikely that you'll need one, especially in the first year. There aren't that many actual RE courses that I know of, as most universities do Philosophy. To get an indication of universities with the best reputation in these subjects, you could refer to the Times University Guide.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,716,00.html
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You won't need a car especialy if you live in a city, having a car will just cause financial hard ship and may even hinder the student experience. I don't have a car and I live 5 miles away from campus, I have never been late once.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.82%
Take exams next summer (38)
14.23%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.47%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
8.99%
I'm not applying to university (12)
4.49%

Watched Threads