The Student Room Group

Opinions on University of Lincoln?

Just trying to gather some opinions on University of Lincoln, league tables seem to suggest it's a good University. Other than the Inbetweeners taking the piss out of it, I haven't heard much about it. On TSR there seems to be a lack of opinions on it.
(edited 8 years ago)
it's not gr8
Original post by JQLeitch
Just trying to gather some opinions on University of Lincoln, league tables seem to suggest it's a good University. Other than the Inbetweeners taking the piss out of it, I haven't heard much about it. On TSR there seems to be a lack of opinions on it.

In my opinion, it is a very good university. I would say that based on student satisfaction, teaching levels, facilities and the location. If you're looking at a specific course, or maybe just how the university compares to others in general, I would recommend paying a visit to one of their open days. Only there will you get a feel for how the university feels. Maybe some factors take precedence over others when choosing whether to study there.

I wouldn't consider league tables a factor in deciding whether to study there or not. It's about whether the university feels right for you, and what percentage of students go on to employment after ect...
Original post by Eloades11
In my opinion, it is a very good university. I would say that based on student satisfaction, teaching levels, facilities and the location. If you're looking at a specific course, or maybe just how the university compares to others in general, I would recommend paying a visit to one of their open days. Only there will you get a feel for how the university feels. Maybe some factors take precedence over others when choosing whether to study there.

I wouldn't consider league tables a factor in deciding whether to study there or not. It's about whether the university feels right for you, and what percentage of students go on to employment after ect...

I actually have an Unconditional to study Computer Science at Lincoln, which I have firmed. I think it looks like an amazing University (love the city as well) but I'm not really sure of the reputation it has among employers.
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone have any other opinions on University of Lincoln? (BUMP)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending