Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)

Never buy designer sunglasses either... Spent a vast quantity on a pair last summer and couldn't eat for 3 weeks Anyway, left them on a bus after a month never to be seen again...
    My D&G's have lasted me yonks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops1)
    i know this is going to sound really weird...but i just bought a bag off bay...wondered if anyone has a real gucci so i can check to see if mine is real

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...487737556&rd=1

this is the bag
    it will be hard to tell with out actually seeing it. The stitch patterns and metal work will give it away as a fake, if it is...

ReputationRep:
    i have a fake one (not the same as the pic though) it can be hard to tell if it is real or not. does it matter?
    there are a lot of bags that looks like the original that is fake, i have a louis vouitton that says made in france inside but it was bought in thailand so i think it is fake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    i have a fake one (not the same as the pic though) it can be hard to tell if it is real or not. does it matter?
    there are a lot of bags that looks like the original that is fake, i have a louis vouitton that says made in france inside but it was bought in thailand so i think it is fake.
    at £84.99 ONO I would say it matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    at £84.99 ONO I would say it matters
    I don't understand why things that are fake cost that much!is it so people think it is real?and then they spend loads of money? is the bag atually of a decent quality?

ReputationRep:
    I have a fake Kate Spade bag and a fake Gucci and some fake Oakleys ooh and fake Tiffany stuff from Chinatown in new york.....(very fun place) it'd be nice to have real ones but hey most people can't tell and I don't mind knowing they're fake, I got them cheap and thats what matters he he he I couldn't justify spending £100+ on something I might decide I dislike.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the hlpe guys!! i returned the bag, convinced it was a fake!!
    mum's even said she'll take me shopping next week for the dior i want!! woohoo it all worked out! never buy on ebay! buy REAL!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the hlpe guys!! i returned the bag, convinced it was a fake!!
    mum's even said she'll take me shopping next week for the dior i want!! woohoo it all worked out! never buy on ebay! buy REAL!
    OH Kokoopos! Dior is quality stuff, I adore it... (can you tell?) But for sure go to the store and get it dont trust anywhere else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    OH Kokoopos! Dior is quality stuff, I adore it... (can you tell?) But for sure go to the store and get it dont trust anywhere else!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Bond Street > *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    dont be worrying im getting it from the dior in selfridges...i wanted the £975 one,....i think it was part of the new hardcore style range!! but i wasnt allowed that 1!! think im gnna aim for this white one, with satin and ribbon....yummy and a steal for £505 !! my mum;s fallen in love with a Yves Saint Laurent one 2!!

ReputationRep:
    dont be worrying im getting it from the dior in selfridges...i wanted the £975 one,....i think it was part of the new hardcore style range!! but i wasnt allowed that 1!! think im gnna aim for this white one, with satin and ribbon....yummy and a steal for £505 !! my mum;s fallen in love with a Yves Saint Laurent one 2!!
    some people... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muncrun)
    some people... :rolleyes:
    hehehe!!

ReputationRep:
    Thats fantastic! Tom Ford has done a wonderful job with YSL hasnt he, ever since Yves himself retired... and he was so sad and gloomy about retiring to!

Hey Koko, why arent you back on you old account yet?

My next investment is going into this:The Dior "D trick" bag.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    OMG £85 for a hand bag you dont know when your getting ripped off lol i think taht people who go over the top with fashion are seriously SAD, i mean will people think that your a celeb if you have a "designer" bag? why do people bother with spending so much on a bag??? as for telling if its real no one cares if its fake or not i mean there is a lot of fakes ones out there and if your bag is common in the cheap market then it will look like you are trying to be someting your not lol

people like you make me laugh, sorry but it is funny when you start asking questions like "is my bag real because its gukki?" lol it crackes me up when people try to be something their not and buy second hand bags off ebay.

well ........ slightly off the point but hey who cares

ReputationRep:
    or is it a girl thing i mean no boy will spend that much money on say ... a wallet, i mea i guess girls do like to shop ....
    sorry if i offended ppl who love their deginer stuff

i eman you girls change your bag every month dont you???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    OMG £85 for a hand bag you dont know when your getting ripped off lol i think taht people who go over the top with fashion are seriously SAD, i mean will people think that your a celeb if you have a "designer" bag? why do people bother with spending so much on a bag??? as for telling if its real no one cares if its fake or not i mean there is a lot of fakes ones out there and if your bag is common in the cheap market then it will look like you are trying to be someting your not lol

people like you make me laugh, sorry but it is funny when you start asking questions like "is my bag real because its gukki?" lol it crackes me up when people try to be something their not and buy second hand bags off ebay.

well ........ slightly off the point but hey who cares
    Each to his own, and I dont think im a celebrity becasue I have this stuff, I buy it becuase I like it. I dont care what other people think!NOt becuase I saw it on Sex and the City, I care what I like, thankyou very much.

and for the record, its Gucci...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    or is it a girl thing i mean no boy will spend that much money on say ... a wallet, i mea i guess girls do like to shop ....
    sorry if i offended ppl who love their deginer stuff

i eman you girls change your bag every month dont you???
    At present count I have 39 handbags, through buying them presents from friends, vintage ones ive been given, each an individual article that has been picked out by me or for me for a special reason.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it was joking about the "gukki" thing and knew that some one would correct me!¬!!
    i guess if you like somting and got the money then go for it!!!

but 39 bags aint that a bit over the top!"!!!! thats more than the amount of socks i have and well if the cost on average £84 tehn yo must have spent about £3315, did i PM once and you told me you was about 15 -18 doing exams in australia? how did you get that kida money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    yeah it was joking about the "gukki" thing and knew that some one would correct me!¬!!
    i guess if you like somting and got the money then go for it!!!

but 39 bags aint that a bit over the top!"!!!! thats more than the amount of socks i have and well if the cost on average £84 tehn yo must have spent about £3315, did i PM once and you told me you was about 15 -18 doing exams in australia? how did you get that kida money?
    I dont think so,
    Im 17, I work at Myer-Grace Brothers and im fortunate to have a family that is well off thanks to my grandfather who was the worlds leading producer in Sapphires, and owned many mining companies around the world.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.