The Student Room Group

I thought of him as friends but then when we stopped speaking I started to miss him

There's this guy I like and we're friends but it would be awkward to tell him because I'm not sure how he would react. We used to be really close friends (maybe even best friends) and we would talk to each other about who we like and stuff but then we became quite distant and it would be really awkward to pass each other in the corridors at school but I don't know whyy. We went from talking everyday at school and social media to pretending the other wasn't there. Now we've become friends again but still can be awkward if left in the same room or waiting for a class.
People used to say how we suited (and he heard it too but never objected) so it kind of put me off hanging out with him so much which is why I tried to hang out with him less but I didn't think it would result in us not speaking.
Advice???
Original post by Anonymous
There's this guy I like and we're friends but it would be awkward to tell him because I'm not sure how he would react. We used to be really close friends (maybe even best friends) and we would talk to each other about who we like and stuff but then we became quite distant and it would be really awkward to pass each other in the corridors at school but I don't know whyy. We went from talking everyday at school and social media to pretending the other wasn't there. Now we've become friends again but still can be awkward if left in the same room or waiting for a class.
People used to say how we suited (and he heard it too but never objected) so it kind of put me off hanging out with him so much which is why I tried to hang out with him less but I didn't think it would result in us not speaking.
Advice???

Do you actually like him? because I kind of get the drift here that you do.
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan

I get the impression she wants to keep her options open for anything better coming up, but likes the attention he gives in the present.
Reply 3
Original post by Rock Fan

Yes
Reply 4
Original post by swirly
I get the impression she wants to keep her options open for anything better coming up, but likes the attention he gives in the present.

He's not really speaking to me so there is no attention

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending