Turn on thread page Beta

physics - how;d you find it? ( OCR ) watch

ReputationRep:
    unifying concepts im talkin about

ReputationRep:
    add it up....54+20 (if you genuinely belive you got 20 - i severly doubt it!), and assuming no markup you get

74/120 = 61% = C (just). But you aint gonna get 20/60 are you!!!!??

i suggest you forget about it, as hard as that is. I've managed to today - heck i have better things to do on my last day as an under 18 year old (so sad )

ReputationRep:
    when u say coursework do u mean practical and planning?
    we didnt get told our results.
    i think i got 45/60 in prac/plan 25/60 in test= 70/120. ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friday13th)
    i got 54/60 on my coursework

and probably 20/60 on this

what grade will i have

oh,that's (54+20)/120= 74/120, so that i think you may get C, which is just above 60%.

By the way, has anyone done the optional paper for Nuclear and Particle Physics? I think it's on 28th June.

ReputationRep:
    its on june the 28th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avalondep)
    i did OCR syllabus B(advancing physics) this morning. has anyone here sat that, or is there another thread.
    that was a pretty dull paper. The very last question of paper 5 (Field+particle physics) was really tough if you didn't know anything about Hall Voltages. I just looked in the text book OCR/the Institute of Physics set, and there is about 4 lines about it in the whole book... and yet they dedicate a 10-marker to it. humph. don't like OCR syllabus B!

I found it relatively straightforward on the whole, but I made some silly mistakes. Like putting the current from positive to negative instead of the other way round (probably got it wring again here), but the reason I realised was I came home and watched a primary school programme on TV about currents!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.