Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
unifying concepts im talkin about
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
add it up....54+20 (if you genuinely belive you got 20 - i severly doubt it!), and assuming no markup you get

74/120 = 61% = C (just). But you aint gonna get 20/60 are you!!!!??

i suggest you forget about it, as hard as that is. I've managed to today - heck i have better things to do on my last day as an under 18 year old (so sad )
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
when u say coursework do u mean practical and planning?
we didnt get told our results.
i think i got 45/60 in prac/plan 25/60 in test= 70/120. ok
matthew0421
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by friday13th)
i got 54/60 on my coursework

and probably 20/60 on this

what grade will i have

oh,that's (54+20)/120= 74/120, so that i think you may get C, which is just above 60%.

By the way, has anyone done the optional paper for Nuclear and Particle Physics? I think it's on 28th June.
friday13th
Report 15 years ago
its on june the 28th
TS2Master
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by avalondep)
i did OCR syllabus B(advancing physics) this morning. has anyone here sat that, or is there another thread.
that was a pretty dull paper. The very last question of paper 5 (Field+particle physics) was really tough if you didn't know anything about Hall Voltages. I just looked in the text book OCR/the Institute of Physics set, and there is about 4 lines about it in the whole book... and yet they dedicate a 10-marker to it. humph. don't like OCR syllabus B!

I found it relatively straightforward on the whole, but I made some silly mistakes. Like putting the current from positive to negative instead of the other way round (probably got it wring again here), but the reason I realised was I came home and watched a primary school programme on TV about currents!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (17)
8.02%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
6.6%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (44)
20.75%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (27)
12.74%
No, nothing has changed (70)
33.02%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (40)
18.87%

Watched Threads