Offical 2016 exam thread!!!!

Watch this thread
ameenatariq
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Is any else worried for the exams??!!!!
Hannah'sSweets
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Not yet, I won't start getting worried about them until the start of next year at least.

We've got so much coursework and CA's to do right now so I'm more concerned about them.

Also, isn't it a bit early for an official 2016 exam thread?
ameenatariq
Rep:
(Original post by Hannah'sSweets)
Not yet, I won't start getting worried about them until the start of next year at least.

We've got so much coursework and CA's to do right now so I'm more concerned about them.

Also, isn't it a bit early for an official 2016 exam thread?
how many CA's do you have let? and lol its only for fun.
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
This isn't official yet lol
Mayhem™
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'll have time to worry later.
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
NoNo revise now and you will have nothing to worry about.,

I'm slightly nervous as this is really my last chance (it's not free for me as of next year due to the qualifications and my age) sO yeah I'm gonna tryyy harderrr.
ameenatariq
Rep:
(Original post by Inexorably)
NoNo revise now and you will have nothing to worry about.,

I'm slightly nervous as this is really my last chance (it's not free for me as of next year due to the qualifications and my age) sO yeah I'm gonna tryyy harderrr.
have you started revising?
Asolare
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ameenatariq)
have you started revising?
Kinda slightly, not properly but i do go over notes from previous lessons and i have been recapping stuff.

Proper revision will start pre much when I go on Xmas break, I'll probably try and look for some past paper qs I can actually attempt, will practice exam technique (it's different for all of my subjects is2fg its so irritating having to write 3 different styles for exams) and will have to try and get a lot better in German

Also gonna start preparing sheets for potential questions that come up and what i can use to answer said qs etc

oops longwinded way of saying kinda but not really
ameenatariq
Rep:
(Original post by Inexorably)
Kinda slightly, not properly but i do go over notes from previous lessons and i have been recapping stuff.

Proper revision will start pre much when I go on Xmas break, I'll probably try and look for some past paper qs I can actually attempt, will practice exam technique (it's different for all of my subjects is2fg its so irritating having to write 3 different styles for exams) and will have to try and get a lot better in German

Also gonna start preparing sheets for potential questions that come up and what i can use to answer said qs etc

oops longwinded way of saying kinda but not really
which subjects are you doing?
Asolare
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ameenatariq)
which subjects are you doing?
Sociologie
Philosophie
Deutsch

8-)
lilsadkitty
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i am stressed

Posted from TSR Mobile
ameenatariq
Rep:
(Original post by lilsadkitty)
i am stressed

Posted from TSR Mobile
same
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.75%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (9)
7.03%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.19%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.78%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.31%

Watched Threads