- Afferant and Efferent atrioles? (Kidney)
- Angiotensin II and GFR
- Effect of constricting both afferent and efferent arteriole of the kidney on GFR
- Afferent and efferent arteriole
- physiology exam help needed!
- Blood Vessels in Kidney
- ultrafiltration: kidneys
- can someone help with the explanation
- Kidneys- Starling forces question?
- Ultrafiltration biology
- show 10 more
- Ultrafiltration in glomerulus
- The nephron
- Can someone please explain osmoregulation in the kidneys please
- Difference between afferent and efferent arteriole?
- WJEC BY4 | 13th June 2014
- Does the somatic nervous system have further subdivions?
- Biology B Edexcel A Level Paper 2 Unofficial Mark Scheme 2018
- High pressure in glomerulus
- Brain and spinal cord communication
Related university courses
Medicine (Accelerated Programme, Graduate Entry)
Medicine (Fast-track, Graduate Entry only)
University of Oxford
Medicine (Graduate Entry)
St George's, University of London
Medicine (with a foundation year)
University of Leicester
Medicine and Surgery
University of Nottingham
Royal Veterinary College
Veterinary Medicine (Graduate Entry)
University of Edinburgh