Tory MP added 'unless you die' to constituent's emailWatch
1) We all know MPs have been threatened with death; the fact that she added the phrase doesn't change the situation.
2) That constituent originally sent the MP the email anonymously, only to have come out to claim his email when he could attack her character. Opportunistic, really.
3) That constituent should shave his beard, it looks terrible dirty.
4) Why are you posting Daily Mail links? No one on this forum likes Daily Mail links, especially if it is used to present evidence.
5) The whole thing is a lot of hooha for very much nothing. If her constituents don't like her then vote her or the Tories out in 2020.
I'm not sure accosting an MP going about their private business would be terribly appropriate but, via other channels, I would tell her that she is a disgrace, an embarrassment to her party, a hindrance to the restoration of public confidence in the dignity and integrity of parliamentarians, and not fit for public office
Were she my MP you can bet your ass I would write her a strongly worded letter!
I'm not sure accosting an MP going about their private business would be terribly appropriate
You should read up on it it will help develop your confidence to approach women in the streets.
I have regularly got MPs and other famous females numbers just through a street approach. If you want some tips on how to approach women just ask.