The Student Room Group

Music/Musical Theatre at Uni of Wolverhampton

So this is very last minute as I'm wanting to send my UCAS tomorrow but I have one choice left over and I've been looking around for courses with perhaps lower entry requirements. I'm applying for music for 3 places and music and theatre at another.
I found Uni of Wolverhampton and considering taking music or musical theatre there. Can anyone advise me on whether to choose this and which one to choose? Any alumni perhaps? And maybe what Wolverhampton's like as a city?
Original post by HazMusicPanda
So this is very last minute as I'm wanting to send my UCAS tomorrow but I have one choice left over and I've been looking around for courses with perhaps lower entry requirements. I'm applying for music for 3 places and music and theatre at another.
I found Uni of Wolverhampton and considering taking music or musical theatre there. Can anyone advise me on whether to choose this and which one to choose? Any alumni perhaps? And maybe what Wolverhampton's like as a city?

HiHazMusicPanda,

Makesure you check out our Music Degrees accredited by University of Wolverhampton at:
http://www.echofactory.co.uk/overview/

Weoffer a BMUS (HONS) Contemporary Music Performance (UCAS CODE: W315) &BA (HONS) Music Business (UCASCODE: W375)

Ourcourses are designed to give you real-life music industry experience andinsight and are based around the concept of 360 degree knowledge.

Basedin the buzzing, vibrant city of Leicester, if your wanting to pursue a careerin music, whatever the role may be, you should definitely check out ourcourses.

Makesure you check us out and pick up the phone for a chat! 0116 253 5657 or emailus on [email protected]

Speaksoon,

Taylor:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest