The Student Room Group

What's your favourite pizza topping?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
:smile:plain old cheese and tomato.
:smile:

Just no tomato slices
All the meats plus peppers, spices, lots of cheese, tomato paste, and thin crust.
Okay, I don't wanna sound boring or anything, but I'm Italian and you really should see my horrified face while reading your posts. Let me start off by saying that putting pineapple or BBQ sauce on pizza is a CRIME. Pizza is about tomatoes and melted mozzarella (NOT cheddar). You can put some sausages on it, or maybe tuna, depending on what you like best. Even grilled vegetables can be a good choice if you're vegetarian. Some ham is the best in my opinion, but why don't you try a simple mozzarella and tomato sauce pizza? Man, you should really come to Italy and try a real pizza 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love mushrooms and olives :h:
cheese and red onion and red pepper and pineapple and more cheese and fresh basil and spinach and mushroom and even more cheese and spicy tomato sauce

mmm now I'm craving pizza :frown:
Original post by sbrizio1
Okay, I don't wanna sound boring or anything, but I'm Italian and you really should see my horrified face while reading your posts. Let me start off by saying that putting pineapple or BBQ sauce on pizza is a CRIME. Pizza is about tomatoes and melted mozzarella (NOT cheddar). You can put some sausages on it, or maybe tuna, depending on what you like best. Even grilled vegetables can be a good choice if you're vegetarian. Some ham is the best in my opinion, but why don't you try a simple mozzarella and tomato sauce pizza? Man, you should really come to Italy and try a real pizza 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have been and tried it and it's nice. But I also like bbq sauce. It's a personal preference. Calm down >.>
Reply 26
Original post by Student403
I have been and tried it and it's nice. But I also like bbq sauce. It's a personal preference. Calm down >.>

I agree, the Italian kid is mad.
Original post by sbrizio1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my... People have their own preferences, its not a crime. Its like me going everyone who believes in God are committing a crime..
Original post by SeanFM
Olives without a doubt. A lot of people hate them, though.

i am one of the weirdos who buy jars of olives and eat them just like that :colondollar:

And to think I liked you...
south Jamaican bananas.
Another pizza
Original post by Kholmes1
Oh my... People have their own preferences, its not a crime. Its like me going everyone who believes in God are committing a crime..

Hey, I know, it was just a joke, sorry if I offended anyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Spinach and ricotta. Or margarita.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anchovies, black olives and red onions. My favourite combination.
Reply 35
Original post by SeanFM

i am one of the weirdos who buy jars of olives and eat them just like that :colondollar:

Same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM

Phew! I'm not the only one. :biggrin:
Pineapple.

Gotta love that Hawaiian.
Original post by Student403
BBQ sauce lol I never got why so many people hate it :L

BBQ sauce and loads of meat, always my base & toppings of choice where possible.
Original post by WoodyMKC
BBQ sauce and loads of meat, always my base & toppings of choice where possible.

Get in there :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest