The Student Room Group

german essay corrections health and fitness

Hello, can someone help me check if the time order and stuff is right please!
- Gesund Essen werden sorgen alle der Nahrstoffe brauchen man. Wahrend des Abendessen, gern ich haben eine Auswahl von Essen, zum beispiel Gemuse und Reis. Reis ist sehr Gesund, weil es viel Kohlenhydrat enhalten! Jeden Samstag, esse ich Fisch als die Hauptspeise, weil es Eiweiss und Omega-3- enhalten. Morgen werede, ich Indisches Essen, weil am ich wurzig esse liebsten, aber es it sehr fettig, so nicht ich regelmassig essen sie.

* I was trying to say*
Eating healthy will provide all the nutrients one needs. During dinner i like to have a variety of foods, for example vegetables and rice. Rice is very healthy, because it contains a lot of carbohydrates. Every saturday, i have fish as a main dish, because it contains protein and omega-3.Tomorrow, i will eat Indian food, because i like spicy foods most of all, but it is very fatty so i do not eat it regularly.
Original post by jasmineeli.x
- Gesund Essen werden sorgen alle der Nahrstoffe brauchen man. Wahrend des Abendessen, gern ich haben eine Auswahl von Essen, zum beispiel Gemuse und Reis. Reis ist sehr Gesund, weil es viel Kohlenhydrat enhalten! Jeden Samstag, esse ich Fisch als die Hauptspeise, weil es Eiweiss und Omega-3- enhalten. Morgen werede, ich Indisches Essen, weil am ich wurzig esse liebsten, aber es it sehr fettig, so nicht ich regelmassig essen sie.

* I was trying to say*
Eating healthy will provide all the nutrients one needs. During dinner i like to have a variety of foods, for example vegetables and rice. Rice is very healthy, because it contains a lot of carbohydrates. Every saturday, i have fish as a main dish, because it contains protein and omega-3.Tomorrow, i will eat Indian food, because i like spicy foods most of all, but it is very fatty so i do not eat it regularly.

Going to move this to the foreign languages section for you :h: you'll have a better chance of getting a reply there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Oh i thought i clicked on that😂 What did i click on instead? And thank yoou haha
I highlighted where you made the mistakes and made comments, rather than correcting them all myself, so that you know exactly how you went wrong.

Original post by jasmineeli.x
- Gesund Essen werden sorgen alle der Nahrstoffe brauchen man (word order, plus another clause). Während des Abendessens, gern ich haben (word order) eine Auswahl von Essen, zum beispiel Gemüse und Reis. Reis ist sehr gesund, weil es viel Kohlenhydrat enhalten (verb conjugation)! Jeden Samstag, esse ich Fisch als die Hauptspeise, weil es Eiweiss und Omega-3- enhalten (word order). Morgen werede (spelling) ich Indisches Essen (where's the verb?), weil am ich wurzig esse liebsten (word order - remember, 'weil' kicks verb to the end), aber es it sehr fettig, so (the word's 'also' )nicht ich regelmassig essen sie (word order and verb conjugation).

* I was trying to say*

Hope this helped you in making corrections. I can go over most of what you're unsure about if you quote me. You might want to get someone else to check it too, just in case.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending