Mystic predicted ISIS, 9/11 and 2004 Tsunami... Do you believe her 2016 prophecies?

Watch
romansholiday
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
A blind mystic apparently predicted all of the events above and has predicted more for the future. 2016 isn't looking good for Europe according to her..

THE MOST FAMOUS BABA VANGA PROPHECIES TO ‘COME TRUE’

Predicted in the 1950s: Global warming and the 2004 Tsunami.
“Cold regions will become warm … and volcanoes will awaken. A huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water.”
“Everything will melt, just like ice.”

Predicted in 1989: The September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on New York’s Twin Towers.
“Horror, horror! The American brethren (believed to be a reference to the two ‘brother’ towers) will fall after being attacked by the steel birds (thought to be the two hijacked passenger planes). “The wolves will be howling in a bush (believed to be a reference to then US president George Bush) and innocent blood will gush.”

Predicted in 1980: The sinking of Russian nuclear submarine the Kursk in 2000.
It saw the crew die horrible deaths over several days while international rescue crews tried in vain to retrieve the vessel from the depths of the ocean. Until the tragedy, people assumed the “Kursk” Vanga referred to was the Russian city the Kursk was named for.
“At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”

The election of Barack Obama.
Vanga reportedly correctly predicted that the 44th president of the United States would be African American. However, she also stated that he would be the “last US president”. We’ll have to wait and see how that pans out.

This info is copied from http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...1103ee7d4fbc1d

But these future prophecies can't be true!

APOCALYPSE SOON: VANGA’S MAJOR PROPHECIES FROM 2016 ONWARDS

2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.
2023: The Earth’s orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means).
2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero.
2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy.
2033: World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt (this is already happening).
2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.
2066: America will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.
2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.
2084: Nature is reborn (nobody is really sure what this means).
2100: Man-made sun illuminates the dark side of the planet (This is already in the pipeline — since 2008, scientists have been working on creating an artificial sun using nuclear fusion technology).
2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater.
2170: Major global drought.
2187: Two large volcanic eruptions will be successfully stopped.
2201: Temperatures drop as the sun’s thermonuclear processes slow down.
2262: Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet.
2354: An accident on the artificial sun will result in more drought.
2480: Two artificial suns will collide and leave the Earth in the dark.
3005: A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
3010: A comet will hit the moon. The Earth will be surrounded by a ring of rock and ash.
3797: By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilisation will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.

My question to you: Do you believe in this type of stuff?

I'm not gonna lie, it gets me worried (and I wanted to go on holiday to Italy next year damn!)

Thoughts?
demx9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Seems interesting, do you think it legitimate though ?
childofthesun
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Prophecies of the future got me like Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1449695760.147272.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  46.4 KB
monk1324
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That is one big pile of manure.
MrKmas508
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mystic Meg deserves a raise.
Olie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha, hilarious, those predictions are certainly somewhat vague :lol:
demx9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by romansholiday)
2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it.
If she actually said that, it's spot on !
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by demx9)
:confused:
eoe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ya all just need to chill the **** out !
You stupid mother****ers, we are all just humans
Why cant we just live in peace together.

Too much islamophobia !!!!
Spoiler:
Show
I wish there was prediction which stated that Gay Marriage has been legalized all over the world
DiddyDec01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
username1384880
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by demx9)
2016 is a month away. Don't get your hopes up. I know you love us. xxx
eoe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
ur not funny
DiddyDec01
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by eoe)
ur not funny
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How will we have the resources to go to Venus by 2028 whilst presumably channelling a lot of funds into fighting the Muslims? The latter is surely the most pressing and we have enough energy to last us till 2028 so Venus isn't particularly important.
dozyrosie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's like something from the Simpsons, the internet should be a tool for enlightenment, not this kind of dross.
abruiseonthesky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well done her for predicting a tsunami at some point in the future (the 2004 'prediction')

2033: World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt
NO whaaaaaat?!
dozyrosie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Svante Arrhenius (1859-1927) was a Swedish scientist that was the first to claim in 1896 that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming. He proposed a relation between atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations and temperature. He found that the average surface temperature of the earth is about 15oC because of the infrared absorption capacity of water vapor and carbon dioxide. This is called the natural greenhouse effect. Arrhenius suggested a doubling of the CO2 concentration would lead to a 5oC temperature rise. He and Thomas Chamberlin calculated that human activities could warm the earth by adding carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. This research was a by-product of research of whether carbon dioxide would explain the causes of the great Ice Ages. This was not actually verified until 1987.
Read more: http://www.lenntech.com/greenhouse-e...#ixzz3trsdByQi
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bat **** crazy territory...

2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.

You can claim this is occurring, however it will still take hundreds of years for population levels of those who identify as Muslim to become a majority, and why would they leave the continent empty? They'd surely want to replace the population with their own?

2023: The Earth’s orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means). You wot mate? Only thing I can think of is if a huge body went past Earth and pulled us towards it slightly on its passing, but that object would have to be absolutely vast.

2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero. Wait what why when..where? Population numbers are going up with immigration, these invading Muslims would replace natives?

2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy. So you're telling me...in 13 years, we're randomly going Venus to find energy? Lol no, fusion is our focus for any future source of energy for the planet, we have no reason to be going to Venus...like at all.

2033: World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt (this is already happening). No ****?

2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule. Wait I thought Europe was devoid of human life by now lol? Get yo future straight.

2066: America will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity. A climate change weapon? Nah man.....that would likely have a knock on effect they wouldn't want, any war would end up in MAD.

2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world. Woah **** me we've gone from Islamic control of Europe to Commies ruling the world in a decade?

2084: Nature is reborn (nobody is really sure what this means). Best explanation would be either a nuclear holocaust allowing things to begin again, but that don't take a few years. Or humans beginning to re-populate many areas as wildlife zones, including bringing back recently extinct species, POSSIBLE

2100: Man-made sun illuminates the dark side of the planet (This is already in the pipeline — since 2008, scientists have been working on creating an artificial sun using nuclear fusion technology). Fusion by 2100...possible I suppose. Albeit you don't make a giant sun to illuminate the planet lol, that isn't at all what scientists are doing, fusion reactions would be enclosed in power plants like any other.

2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater. Guess the Aliens have come between 2100 and 2130...right. Why are we now living underwater when we're cracked nuclear fusion and Europe is apparently barely populated...by ex-Muslim communists? No need to go underwater, doubt we'd need Aliens if we wanted to.

2170: Major global drought. Wait a minute....thought the ice caps had melted, shouldn't we have loads of water? Can't America use their climate weapon to help out? Or Aliens?

2187: Two large volcanic eruptions will be successfully stopped. Lol Star Trek, but okay, why they needed to be stopped we'll never know.

2201: Temperatures drop as the sun’s thermonuclear processes slow down. EEEEERRRRRMMMM....no, not a few billion years.

2262: Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet. Why are they doing this? Even if the Sun had began to notable reduce it's energy output, the gradual slowdown wouldn't impact anything again for....millions of years minimum. Mars threatened by comet....so does it hit or miss, and so what

2354: An accident on the artificial sun will result in more drought. Wait so 254 years after cracking fusion, we have our first nuclear incident? Not bad tbf. but erm...giant artificial sun is not what fusion means and.....basically this doesn't make any sense in any way.

2480: Two artificial suns will collide and leave the Earth in the dark. WHAT?! Where's the normal sun gone? It went from beginning to lose energy output to extinguinshed in 279 years?! **** me we'é done anyway then, the world would have next to no energy, it would be hundreds of degrees below 0.

3005: A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet. .......thought Mars got hit by a comet? Anyway there is no Sun anymore apparently, one assumed humanity is extinct or managed to leave the solar system, albeit she forgot to tell us that part. There is nothing to fight for in a dead solar system, Mars is a dead world.

3010: A comet will hit the moon. The Earth will be surrounded by a ring of rock and ash. Okay, not that it matters, Earth is drifting slowly through the void of space with nothing to orbit.

3797: By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilisation will be advanced enough to move to a new star system. Everything died about....1300 years ago, y'know when the Sun died? So hopefully humans got something gone back then

lol that was fun.
Zantetsuken
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by romansholiday)
3797: By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilisation will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.
Interesting, I'm looking forward to such an event. Just a bit of patience required now.
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zantetsuken)
Interesting, I'm looking forward to such an event. Just a bit of patience required now.
You won't have to wait so long tbf, as in my post above, all life on Earth, according to these predictions, actually dies out around 2480 if not before that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.75%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed