The Student Room Group

Mystic predicted ISIS, 9/11 and 2004 Tsunami... Do you believe her 2016 prophecies?

Scroll to see replies

Whatever will happen, will happen. Whatever will not happen, will not. Real psychics do exist. The female below is just one of them.

http://altereddimensions.net/2013/natasha-demkina-russian-girl-with-x-ray-eyes-sees-through-body

Live your normal life. That's my suggestion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eoe
ur not funny

Well I LOL'd, tried repping him but PRSOM.
Original post by romansholiday
A blind mystic apparently predicted all of the events above and has predicted more for the future. 2016 isn't looking good for Europe according to her..

THE MOST FAMOUS BABA VANGA PROPHECIES TO ‘COME TRUE’

Predicted in the 1950s: Global warming and the 2004 Tsunami.
“Cold regions will become warm and volcanoes will awaken. A huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water.”
“Everything will melt, just like ice.”

Predicted in 1989: The September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on New York’s Twin Towers.
“Horror, horror! The American brethren (believed to be a reference to the two ‘brother’ towers) will fall after being attacked by the steel birds (thought to be the two hijacked passenger planes). “The wolves will be howling in a bush (believed to be a reference to then US president George Bush) and innocent blood will gush.”

Predicted in 1980: The sinking of Russian nuclear submarine the Kursk in 2000.
It saw the crew die horrible deaths over several days while international rescue crews tried in vain to retrieve the vessel from the depths of the ocean. Until the tragedy, people assumed the “Kursk” Vanga referred to was the Russian city the Kursk was named for.
“At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”

The election of Barack Obama.
Vanga reportedly correctly predicted that the 44th president of the United States would be African American. However, she also stated that he would be the “last US president”. We’ll have to wait and see how that pans out.

This info is copied from http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/heres-what-blind-prophet-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-beyond-its-not-good/news-story/6adaca964c9bde14e21103ee7d4fbc1d

But these future prophecies can't be true!

APOCALYPSE SOON: VANGA’S MAJOR PROPHECIES FROM 2016 ONWARDS

2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.
2023: The Earth’s orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means).
2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero.
2028: Mankind will fly to Venus, in hope of finding new sources of energy.
2033: World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt (this is already happening).
2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.
2066: America will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.
2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.
2084: Nature is reborn (nobody is really sure what this means).
2100: Man-made sun illuminates the dark side of the planet (This is already in the pipeline since 2008, scientists have been working on creating an artificial sun using nuclear fusion technology).
2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater.
2170: Major global drought.
2187: Two large volcanic eruptions will be successfully stopped.
2201: Temperatures drop as the sun’s thermonuclear processes slow down.
2262: Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet.
2354: An accident on the artificial sun will result in more drought.
2480: Two artificial suns will collide and leave the Earth in the dark.
3005: A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
3010: A comet will hit the moon. The Earth will be surrounded by a ring of rock and ash.
3797: By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilisation will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.

My question to you: Do you believe in this type of stuff?

I'm not gonna lie, it gets me worried (and I wanted to go on holiday to Italy next year damn!)

Thoughts? :smile:

So a load of unfounded lies means your considering giving weight to a bunch of prophecies so far in the future will we never be able to discredit her apart from the first few which will turn out wrong apart from 2016 which is an obvious "predicition" given the millions of economic migrants already at the borders

2025 will obviously not come to fruitiion
Reply 23
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Well done her for predicting a tsunami at some point in the future (the 2004 'prediction':wink:

2033: World water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt
NO whaaaaaat?!

Indeed :biggrin: its all waiting to happen
Just like bacteria wait 5 seconds before devouring your treasured slice of chocolate cake after you drop it on the floor :tongue:
Reply 24
Original post by demx9
If she actually said that, it's spot on !

Come on dude, i want them gone more than anyone but you're just being stupid.
Reply 25
Predicted in 2015

'Cows! Cows everywhere! They will poo on us all'

The Cows are obviously a reference to all of the animals displaced by ISIS during the Syrian civil war, the poo symbolises ISIS (using a black flag, like black cow poo) and that they will be everywhere.
So Europe will be empty, yet the ISIS HQ will be in ROME? lol
The world has ended about 5 times in my lifetime already.
I'm going to watch this thread just to check back on it in like 2 years if we're still around :lol:
Original post by Yeezy15
Lol you can't be serious, a bunch of unarmed rats wont do anything to Europe, you're just being an idiot, we're far more likely to be turned into ash by the Ruskies than ever be overrun by the muzzies,

I was referring to a huge influx of Muslims and ensuing problems and hostilities. Not "muzzies" killing the whole population with their bare hands.
Reply 30
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I was referring to a huge influx of Muslims and ensuing problems and hostilities. Not "muzzies" killing the whole population with their bare hands.

They wont do sh*t, first sign of things turning sour they'll be ended.
2016 ****ing scares me anyway.

“Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.

Oh dear god!

I don't believe this stuff, never have done. There is something very naturally frightening about the "unknown" and these people increase the fear in people for their own pockets.

Erm, wot?

Because ISIS have killed us all off and driven us out from Europe and just left all this empty space to die? Yeah, nah, I don't that happening in 10 years time. -_-

Predicted in the 1950s: Global warming and the 2004 Tsunami.

Is there any evidence these predictions were made at that time? And not just made up after the fact?

“Cold regions will become warm and volcanoes will awaken.

She predicted....the weather. Well done.

A huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water.”

A tsuminai will happen at some point somewhere in the world? How could she possibly have known!?

Predicted in 1989: The September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on New York’s Twin Towers.
“Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds . “The wolves will be howling in a bush and innocent blood will gush.”

While at first it seems like a fit for 9/11. All its actually saying is that Americans of some kind will be attacked by planes at some point in the future. Which isn't exactly amazing.

Predicted in 1980: The sinking of Russian nuclear submarine the Kursk in 2000.
It saw the crew die horrible deaths over several days while international rescue crews tried in vain to retrieve the vessel from the depths of the ocean. Until the tragedy, people assumed the “Kursk” Vanga referred to was the Russian city the Kursk was named for.
“At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”

Now this one is interesting. A date was given, and it was correct, and the description matches what happened (kinda). While I wouldn't exactly say the whole world was weeping over it.

The election of Barack Obama.
Vanga reportedly correctly predicted that the 44th president of the United States would be African American. However, she also stated that he would be the “last US president”.

Again, an interesting one, the prediction was correct.

This all being said, none of the predictions mean anything, because there isn't actually any evidence that they were made prior to the events. The earliest mention of the Barack Obama prediction is 2011.
Original post by Yeezy15

Things are already sour.
Reply 35
She grew up under the Ottoman empire so that might have influenced the muslim thing...

It could happen but not for a long time yet
Original post by ironandbeer2

There's an awful lot of fruit loops that tie in their predictions to the rise of the Roman Empire.

Pity they can't predict the lottery numbers.
Load of ****e. She predicted the Asian tsunami? Think not, tsunamis occur reasonably frequently. Just a crazy woman talking rubbish. Like Doris Stokes.
Reply 38
There's no point worrying. If these things happen, they happen, they can't be changed, so enjoy your life while it lasts!
Original post by skunkboy
Whatever will happen, will happen. Whatever will not happen, will not. Real psychics do exist. The female below is just one of them.

http://altereddimensions.net/2013/natasha-demkina-russian-girl-with-x-ray-eyes-sees-through-body

Live your normal life. That's my suggestion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by WoodyMKC
Well I LOL'd, tried repping him but PRSOM.

So a load of unfounded lies means your considering giving weight to a bunch of prophecies so far in the future will we never be able to discredit her apart from the first few which will turn out wrong apart from 2016 which is an obvious "predicition" given the millions of economic migrants already at the borders

2025 will obviously not come to fruitiion

Original post by Yeezy15
Come on dude, i want them gone more than anyone but you're just being stupid.

Original post by whorace
Predicted in 2015

'Cows! Cows everywhere! They will poo on us all'

The Cows are obviously a reference to all of the animals displaced by ISIS during the Syrian civil war, the poo symbolises ISIS (using a black flag, like black cow poo) and that they will be everywhere.

The world has ended about 5 times in my lifetime already.

Original post by DedicatedWizard
I'm going to watch this thread just to check back on it in like 2 years if we're still around :lol:

Original post by Yeezy15

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
2016 ****ing scares me anyway.

“Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.

Oh dear god!

I don't believe this stuff, never have done. There is something very naturally frightening about the "unknown" and these people increase the fear in people for their own pockets.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Erm, wot?

Because ISIS have killed us all off and driven us out from Europe and just left all this empty space to die? Yeah, nah, I don't that happening in 10 years time. -_-

Original post by Farm_Ecology
Is there any evidence these predictions were made at that time? And not just made up after the fact?

She predicted....the weather. Well done.

A tsuminai will happen at some point somewhere in the world? How could she possibly have known!?

While at first it seems like a fit for 9/11. All its actually saying is that Americans of some kind will be attacked by planes at some point in the future. Which isn't exactly amazing.

Now this one is interesting. A date was given, and it was correct, and the description matches what happened (kinda). While I wouldn't exactly say the whole world was weeping over it.

Again, an interesting one, the prediction was correct.

This all being said, none of the predictions mean anything, because there isn't actually any evidence that they were made prior to the events. The earliest mention of the Barack Obama prediction is 2011.

Things are already sour.

Original post by TruNewz
She grew up under the Ottoman empire so that might have influenced the muslim thing...

It could happen but not for a long time yet

Original post by MatureStudent36
There's an awful lot of fruit loops that tie in their predictions to the rise of the Roman Empire.

Pity they can't predict the lottery numbers.

Original post by Canterbury bloke
Load of ****e. She predicted the Asian tsunami? Think not, tsunamis occur reasonably frequently. Just a crazy woman talking rubbish. Like Doris Stokes.

Original post by LucDA1
There's no point worrying. If these things happen, they happen, they can't be changed, so enjoy your life while it lasts!

This is so funny did any of these predictions even come true?:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending