Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Holidays watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    i know loadsa guys going there. was my first choice but somehow got persuaded to go 2 magaluf! ahhhh
    yeah i'm finding out a lot of LADS are going to Zante, not many girls going it seems

not that i'm too bothered, i just wanna have a laugh and actualy visit and do stuff during the day as well as at night :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i'm going to our boat in Palma for a few weeks and to America for a few
    im not jealous.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    yeah i'm finding out a lot of LADS are going to Zante, not many girls going it seems

not that i'm too bothered, i just wanna have a laugh and actualy visit and do stuff during the day as well as at night :cool:
    thats the thing im hoping to get a tan but im worried i will be out all night and asleep all day!?
    i know a guy who went away for two weeks and was pissed evryday and when he got back home he had to have a holiday to get over the holiday! lol

ReputationRep:
    lol shag a minger
    wel none of us are single so we will try our hardest to avoid all that.
    just going to get a tan really.
    eugh im just thinking of how many dirty ****s and lager louts are going to be there...help!
    Yep I think one will find that it will be like that in Lloret as well, although after a few pints I may end up being one of the louts. But seriously there is no way I can put up with all that club rep stuff, although our hotel is a bit further out so it should be quieter, I just hope the clubs are not too scally infested.

I don't mind as longs as they are just giving each other god knows what infections, they can keep me out of it. I have never been to a spannish resort before so it will be an educating experience.

ReputationRep:
    thats the thing im hoping to get a tan but im worried i will be out all night and asleep all day!?
    i know a guy who went away for two weeks and was pissed evryday and when he got back home he had to have a holiday to get over the holiday! lol
    lol, well we will be there for 2 weeks, i reckon we will go out to the clubs for about 10 of those nights, I want some time during the day to explore and do some cool stuff

ReputationRep:
    lol, well we will be there for 2 weeks, i reckon we will go out to the clubs for about 10 of those nights, I want some time during the day to explore and do some cool stuff
    Be a real man and go clubbing every night, you have not lived until you have managed to go clubbing 13 nights in a row without ending up in hospital

Actually I went clubbing twice in a row once and was ill:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yep I think one will find that it will be like that in Lloret as well, although after a few pints I may end up being one of the louts. But seriously there is no way I can put up with all that club rep stuff, although our hotel is a bit further out so it should be quieter, I just hope the clubs are not too scally infested.

I don't mind as longs as they are just giving each other god knows what infections, they can keep me out of it. I have never been to a spannish resort before so it will be an educating experience.
    well im used 2 going to javea in Spain and staying in a gorgeous villa so staying in a crappy hotel in Palma Nova shud b a change of scenery!
    yeh we arent near the main area of Magaluf, just outside.
    So hopefully there wont b too many people shagging and throwing up outside the hotel.

ReputationRep:
    Be a real man and go clubbing every night, you have not lived until you have managed to go clubbing 13 nights in a row without ending up in hospital

Actually I went clubbing twice in a row once and was ill:rolleyes:
    yeah the best i've done at home in the UK was about 4 nights I think

yeah i wanna have a laugh and go clubbing on holiday but it's a bit of a waste making yourself paraletic every night.

you wont remember anything

ReputationRep:
    What? Are you some sort of gay, were going clubbing 14/14 you lamer. Explore and cool stuff? Theres nothing, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    My family are great but we never really go anywhere. Most families I know are always going to wonderful countries for the summer. But this summer I doubt I'll get more than a day trip to the countryside.

Is anyone in my position and wished they were going somewhere this summer but are going to be stuck at home reading instead?
    Go on holiday with your mates?

ReputationRep:
    the clubs shut at 6, and then if you're lucky you can have 2 hours......(sorry **** pvt joke )

look mate, i actually want to be awake for most of the day, if i wanted to just club i'd go to London
    London doesnt have an abundance of ez women mate. What are you expecting to do on holiday for 4 nights? Its some *****y island in greece...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    London doesnt have an abundance of ez women mate. What are you expecting to do on holiday for 4 nights? Its some *****y island in greece...
    shag turtles

ReputationRep:
    Argh yeah but London dosn't have a beach, blue water or an average temperature of 36c.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    My family are great but we never really go anywhere. Most families I know are always going to wonderful countries for the summer. But this summer I doubt I'll get more than a day trip to the countryside.

Is anyone in my position and wished they were going somewhere this summer but are going to be stuck at home reading instead?
    my family always tries to go away even it is just for the weekend. but i'm not sure hpw it is gonna be this year. i have to work all summer, and my siblings and parents have to work different periods so there is always someone gone. we might do something in the fall instead.

i wish that i could go somewhere, but at the same time i need the money.

ReputationRep:
    Argh yeah but London dosn't have a beach, blue water or an average temperature of 36c.
    but you wont experience that if you are asleep all day, get with it AT....

going to America, only found out about 3 days ago can't wait heh

this time we are going to check out the cultural side of things such as the towns, shopping, as well as the theme parks, and night life

ReputationRep:
    but you wont experience that if you are asleep all day, get with it AT....
    Yep which is why you're not going clubbing every night I assume

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 17, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.