The Student Room Group

Why can't I be the hot one?

Since high school I haven't been seen as the hot one of my friends, I know people have their preferences and not everyone will be attracted to me but it's becoming a p*** take. When I had the chance to get a boyfriend in year 10 my best friend (who was in a relationship at the time) said she would put a word in for me, 2 weeks later she was now going out with him and I found out through someone else ??

I've changed my look numerous times, tried different approaches to attract guys in clubs and sober but I'm always pied off. I know confidence is the main thing but is there any way I can stand out from my friends (other than get new ones :/)
I'm not desperate for a bf, I'm down for a one night stand but I'm coming up short attracting coked up nut cases.

Thanks.
Not sure what you can do. Other than maybe stop trying to hard? In which part of the nation do you live and how old are you?
maybe those coked up nut cases are just normal people?
Many guys don't like easy girls , I suggest don't be that one
Original post by Anonymous
I've changed my look numerous times

guys probs don't know wtf you look like anymore smh
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Since high school I haven't been seen as the hot one of my friends, I know people have their preferences and not everyone will be attracted to me but it's becoming a p*** take. When I had the chance to get a boyfriend in year 10 my best friend (who was in a relationship at the time) said she would put a word in for me, 2 weeks later she was now going out with him and I found out through someone else ??

I've changed my look numerous times, tried different approaches to attract guys in clubs and sober but I'm always pied off. I know confidence is the main thing but is there any way I can stand out from my friends (other than get new ones :/)
I'm not desperate for a bf, I'm down for a one night stand but I'm coming up short attracting coked up nut cases.

Thanks.

What exactly in this case was your chance? Tbh I think anyone who asks someone out through a friend because they are too afraid to do it themselves, are not in a position to complain about singledom.
Reply 6
We are what we are and we have to play to our strengths and work on our weaknesses and make our own breaks. Get a more successful mate to act as a dating coach too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending