The Student Room Group

Girls how would you react if your crush/Boyfriend used a flesh light ?

If you found out your boyfriend had a fleshlight or masturbator, how would you react, so long as it didnt affect your sex life ? The reason im asking is because ive seen girls act really badly to this, which is weird as the guy is just pleasing himself. I mean both genders have desires and urges, therefore its just relieving them.

But ive known some girl to be like wtf, realistically its just a small matter. Anyway the guy may last longer.

So what do you think ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
If you found out your boyfriend had a fleshlight or masturbator, how would you react, so long as it didnt affect your sex life ? The reason im asking is because ive seen girls act really badly to this, which is weird as the guy is just pleasing himself. I mean both genders have desires and urges, therefore its just relieving them.

But ive known some girl to be like wtf, realistically its just a small matter. Anyway the guy may last longer.

So what do you think ?
I would be extremely irritated, as this means that I can no longer manipulate him to do my bidding by dangling my carrots in front of him.
Reply 2
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
I would be extremely irritated, as this means that I can no longer manipulate him to do my bidding by dangling my carrots in front of him.

That would still work as your 'carrots' are real that flesh light isnt. I doubt any guy would decline a girl for a flesh light.
That would still work as your 'carrots' are real that flesh light isnt. I doubt any guy would decline a girl for a flesh light.
Not as effective though - in the absence of competition I would be able to max/min more to my advantage.
Reply 4

So what do you think ?

Women react badly because they're all irrational and insecure as hell, when all it is really is a more realistic form of jerking off (and as you mentioned, may even help the guy last longer and please her more).

I have one (and I have an active sex life w/ my gf), and if she got upset about it I would just ignore it.

if women can have dildos, why cant we have fleshlights?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
It's just a sex toy. Don't see why it should be a problem.
Reply 7
Original post by Changing Skies

Do you have your own sex toy ? How do you think guys would react to that ?
Reply 8
Original post by Texas.
Women react badly because they're all irrational and insecure as hell, when all it is really is a more realistic form of jerking off (and as you mentioned, may even help the guy last longer and please her more).

I have one (and I have an active sex life w/ my gf), and if she got upset about it I would just ignore it.

if women can have dildos, why cant we have fleshlights?

Yeah true, do a lot of women have dildos ? Ive heard about it but not seen much info.
Reply 9
I wouldn't mind.
I wouldn't care, but I find fleshlights slightly odd (which is hypocritical because I don't feel the same way about dildos).
Original post by drowzee
I wouldn't care, but I find fleshlights slightly odd (which is hypocritical because I don't feel the same way about dildos).

Why do you think you find the former odd but the latter acceptable?
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Why do you think you find the former odd but the latter acceptable?

I never said that fleshlights are unacceptable, I said I think they're a bit odd. I don't know why, it's irrational, or maybe because I have never heard a guy say they use them. Idc if people use them. :smile:

So what do you think ?

It's the same as girls owning a dildo or whatever.
I didn't find out my boyfriend had a toy because I was the one who bought it for him! xD
Original post by drowzee
I never said that fleshlights are unacceptable, I said I think they're a bit odd. I don't know why, it's irrational, or maybe because I have never heard a guy say they use them. Idc if people use them. :smile:

Sorry, let me rephrase: why do you find a device that enables the sexual pleasuring of a man odd, but don't find a device that enables the sexual pleasuring of a woman odd?

Are you saying all that arbitrary distinction boils down to is that women are more open about the use of dildos compared with men about their use of fleshlights, thus this has shaped your perceptions of what is 'odd' and what is not odd?
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Sorry, let me rephrase: why do you find a device that enables the sexual pleasuring of a man odd, but don't find a device that enables the sexual pleasuring of a woman odd?

Are you saying all that arbitrary distinction boils down to is that women are more open about the use of dildos compared with men about their use of fleshlights, thus this has shaped your perceptions of what is 'odd' and what is not odd?

Yes that's it. Thank you for typing all that out for me, so I didn't need to. :h:
Original post by drowzee
Yes that's it. Thank you for typing all that out for me, so I didn't need to. :h:

I live to serve. :h:
Original post by Armastan
It's the same as girls owning a dildo or whatever.
I didn't find out my boyfriend had a toy because I was the one who bought it for him! xD

Awsome girlfriend :smile: !! What did you get him a flesh light ?
Awsome girlfriend :smile: !! What did you get him a flesh light ?

Yeah, just a normal fleshlight :tongue:
what does a fleshlight look like?

Latest

Trending

Trending