Did Labour re-engineer the electorate to increase their vote share?

Watch
Poll: Did Labour re-engineer the electorate for the purpose of increasing their vote share?
Yes (3)
75%
No (1)
25%
TheCitizenAct
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I don't believe Labour actually wants multiculturalism (Labour has, in recent history, up till the 80's, been vehemently opposed to immigration, never mind mass immigration); it has brought identity politics to our shore, as well as genital mutilation, religious conservatism and even terrorism, it has deflated working class wages, manufactured divisions and strained public services, yet they still support it...why?

Well, maybe it's because there's a clear incentive for Labour; at least 20 seats in the UK are now dependent on the Asian vote. Let's face it, without migrants Labour would be nowhere near power. The same thing is happening in the US, where Democrats, again with a clear incentive to promote mass immigration, have imported millions upon millions of Hispanic migrants.

According to Andrew Neather, mass immigration was all about 'rubbing the right's nose in diversity.' Numerous reports released under FOI requests made by MigrationWatch detail 'social objectives' alongside 'economic objectives' for the Labour Government of 97-10. Anyone reading these reports will be under no illusion to what these objectives are. 'Social objectives' were latterly edited out of reports by the Labour Government.

These claims have been backed up by Labour MPs, including Chris Mullin who, in 2004, was vehemently critical of what can only be deemed a traitorous and entirely self-serving manoeuvre, which interferes with British democracy. Even up to 2005, sitting Labour MPs were screaming racism at all opposition, even when the Conservatives - who have long since given up the fight - called for a moderate decrease.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Here's an old story for you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-adviser.html
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (572)
34.35%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (684)
41.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed