The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Commuting to and parking at Garthdee campus!

Hi
I'm currently applying to start a postgraduate course next September, I have no option other than to travel every day as I'm a mature student with three young children who need dropped off at childminder en route. My question is what parking facilities are there at Garthdee, what price is permits etc and can you get off with parking at Asda?! Anybody with experience of commuting and the best way to do it help would be greatly appreciated, thanks X
Students get off with using Asda, Sainsburys and B&Q car parks for a short time before they get scunnered of them and start dishing out tickets etc. I have no idea about parking on site however the local streets have all been made pay and display because students were making a complete nuisance of themselves parking in the residential areas. Pay and display was extended to Auchinyell Road with the consequence that students are now parking in morningside. I live locally so know the score on this one.
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Parking on site is hellish expensive, and even with a permit there's no guarantee that you'll get a space. You could possibly consider leaving your car in the centre and getting the bus out to uni?

Quick Reply

Latest