The Student Room Group

Best necklace out of these for girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Give her a pearl necklace

*wink wink*
2nd and 3rd link doesnt direct to a certain image. If it does then, apologies.

First one was really nice though.
Reply 4
I like the first one best - but I guess it depends on your girlfriends tastes and you know her better than any of us
Original post by David Brent.
Give her a pearl necklace

*wink wink*

^XD
theyre really nice, i like the first one.

but i think something like this would be perfect
http://www.johngreedjewellery.com/women-c193/necklaces-c194/thomas-sabo-secret-of-cosmo-deep-blue-pendant-pe687-050-1-p53371
(edited 8 years ago)
I really like the third one. :smile:
Reply 9
I like the white primrose one best out of the three you have suggested. Do you think that is the style she would like?
the third one is a ****ing flower

the first one is zirconia, up your game ffs

the second one looks ok though

disclaimer: im a guy

Personally I like the first one best, but it depends on style. Try putting yourself in her shoes and see which one she would pick.
Personally I don't like any of them.

It really depends on your girlfriend's tastes.
The first one is the prettiest in my personal opinion, but it really depends on your girlfriend.

Spoiler

None of them are nice imo, but your gf might like them. You need to know what type of jewellery she wears, and work from there.
either the 1st or 3rd one? any other suggestions?
Original post by liverpool2044
either the 1st or 3rd one? any other suggestions?

Have you had a look at the jewellery she tend to wear now and the styles?
And does the jewellery you are looking at look like anything she currently wears? If not you may want to rethink it and find something more in her tastes. If she does where things like the ones you have posted then just get any of them.
Original post by SophieSmall
Have you had a look at the jewellery she tend to wear now and the styles?
And does the jewellery you are looking at look like anything she currently wears? If not you may want to rethink it and find something more in her tastes. If she does where things like the ones you have posted then just get any of them.

Well ive been told she really likes pandora jewellery but i never see her wearing it so i thought id get her a necklace like this, just want opinions of others before i buy it
Original post by liverpool2044
Well ive been told she really likes pandora jewellery but i never see her wearing it so i thought id get her a necklace like this, just want opinions of others before i buy it

Well as I'm sure you've noticed, not all pandora jewellery looks the same. Some is very bulky, others are quite childish and some are delicate. So being told she likes pandora jewellery doesn't give you very much information.

My opinion and advice is, look at what jewellery she currently has and wears. And buy something of the same style. Because someone who say for example only likes delicate jewellery may dislike the options you have presented, because I know I personally very much dislike the jewellery options you've put up, particularly the primrose one as I personally think it looks quite childish and cheap. Others however may love it. It's down to individual tastes, no one here will be able to say which one your girlfriend will like. only you can find that out by looking at what she currently wears and using a bit of initiative to find items of a similar style.

Quick Reply

Latest