Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

OCR Physic A2 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How did it go?
    It went really good for me. One of the things i like about OCR is that there is loads of questions that are not worth many marks, so if you screw up one you don't miss out much.

ReputationRep:
    didnt go too well. theres a thread about it already

ReputationRep:
    There is?
    For OCR B?

ReputationRep:
    oh i thought u meant OCR A forces fields energy, unifying concepts. your title didnt say

ReputationRep:
    Ok, sorry

My papers were, "Rise and fall of clockwork universe" and "Field and particle pictures"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyvry1)
    Ok, sorry

My papers were, "Rise and fall of clockwork universe" and "Field and particle pictures"
    LOL, they sound funny

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I did them today and found them easier than expected (I don't particularly enjoy "Field and particle pictures" but found that paper ok today). Only daft thing I did was accidentally miss out a question which I knew the answer to but just didn't see. :confused: Two marks gone begging, but never mind.

ReputationRep:
    I did FFP today...i thought the exam was pretty tough going....i had nearly full marks in my c/w so once added together i should still doing pretty well.

I didnt revise for physics too much thouy (one full day) as i need A's in all my other subjects and can get away with a B in physics.

I did rise+fall of clockwork universe in jan...that was piss easy (so i thought)

ReputationRep:
    huh? that exam was a joke!... I spent an allnighter yesterday learning about every nook and crany of motors e.t.c. and none of that came up! Compared to the past papers where there were various long 4 markers e.t.c the entire paper was mainly calculations and show thats! Actually one of the best exams I ever had!

ReputationRep:
    i didn't like how the last question on the field and particle physics was basically about Hall Voltage = vBd. argh. i forgot that equation. so annoying, cos i had 10 mins to spare, and couldn't work it out from the "show that" question. my brain was pretty fried at that point (having sat the "rise and fall of the clock-work universe just previously).
    i looked up the Hall voltage thing on the A2 text book the examboard recomend, and there's very little on it at all. so annoying. oh well. hopefully my coursework and AS module marks will save me.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.