Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel Geography A: Unit 5 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    COLOR=RoyalBlue]Anyone else doing economic geography tomorrow? Anyone else as scared as I am?! :eek: [/COLOR][

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessie)
    COLOR=RoyalBlue]Anyone else doing economic geography tomorrow? Anyone else as scared as I am?! :eek: [/COLOR][

Yep me! to both of those questions. im sooo scared, i no nothing

ReputationRep:
    Ive been trying to revise all day. I do economics so i find it easier than some other people i know. I do actually enjoy this part of the syllabus...just the exam is so hard. The only thing that's comforting me is that you only normally need about 55% to get an A, and I only need a C on this paper to get an A overall.

What topics do you think might come up? I think changing employment structure might, something on human influences on agriculture and maybe aid vs trade for the last section...but i really have no idea.

My dad teaches me part of the syllabus and he says the questions are undergraduate level...real confidence boost there!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.