The Student Room Group

Girl asked me my age, and then walked off when I told her?

I was in a Uni club a few nights ago and a girl who looked about 20 came up to me and danced, then asked how old I was. I said 19, and she said 'Nineteen!?' then walked off. I've been told I look about 21 or 22 and 1 year age gap isn't that much, so why do you think she walked off?

Scroll to see replies

Probably into older men, as a lot of women are.
Reply 2
Even if she wasn't into younger guys, she didn't have to be rude and stuck up.
Original post by jazjaz
Even if she wasn't into younger guys, she didn't have to be rude and stuck up.

Some 'women' are just like that.
You were too old for her, she was out hunting for a prepubescent boy.
Reply 5
Original post by Mayhem™
Some 'women' are just like that.

Sounds more like a cow to me!
Original post by jazjaz
Sounds more like a cow to me!

I was going to say that, but TSR would probably remove my post and give me another blue card.

Spoiler

Could just be curious especially if you look older

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Mayhem™
I was going to say that, but TSR would probably remove my post and give me another blue card.

Spoiler

I was going to use stronger words, but I don't fancy being perma banned!
Why are you bothered what one woman thinks about your age?
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Why are you bothered what one woman thinks about your age?

I think he just wants to know as to why she did it, so curiosity is the driving factor in this thread:wink:
Original post by Mayhem™
I think he just wants to know as to why she did it, so curiosity is the driving factor in this thread:wink:

But how are we supposed to know why ONE woman was unimpressed with his age? She may have been drunk off her face and rapidly needed the loo for all we know :colonhash:
But how are we supposed to know why ONE woman was unimpressed with his age? She may have been drunk off her face and rapidly needed the loo for all we know :colonhash:

Good point, perhaps this guy thought ladies on TSR could give him some woman knowledge.
Reply 13
Original post by Mayhem™

Spoiler

You're going to receive another blue card for discussing moderation issue. :biggrin:
Original post by Josb
You're going to receive another blue card for discussing moderation issue. :biggrin:

Probably, I'm starting to lose hope in the 'community guidelines' and their effectiveness.
Original post by Mayhem™
Good point, perhaps this guy thought ladies on TSR could give him some woman knowledge.

You did have a point though, many women prefer somebody older. In a one night stand situation though, I'm pretty sure it hardly matters.
You did have a point though, many women prefer somebody older. In a one night stand situation though, I'm pretty sure it hardly matters.

The reason behind that is 'maturity', isn't it?
Makes me chuckle when I hear that justification.
Original post by Mayhem™
The reason behind that is 'maturity', isn't it?
Makes me chuckle when I hear that justification.

What's funny about it?
She's the one that looks like the weirdo, sod her.
What's funny about it?

The fact that age isn't the deciding factor of maturity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending