TSR1995
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

Doing my first uni essay, have a few days to hand it in and its 2000 words. The question is relatively easy, but I'm struggling to make a proper start because the question is so open I don't know where to begin or what I should be focusing on.

Its basically an essay on organisations investment in ICT and what they need to consider when doing so. Focusing on stuff like modern technologies, how they improve organisations, cost, effectiveness etc. Then i need to focus on an organisation of my choice for the second part, talk about how they currently implement and use ICT and what ICT infrastructure they could invest in that would improve the organisation. Any sources, plans of what i should focus on? Any suggestions of what organisation would be good to write about and where i can find out information about what ICT infrastructure they use.
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
I'm guessing some topics explored in the A Level ICT syllabus (AQA) like ICT strategies and development methods will give you a sound base to work on.
sana_97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can you get an A* as an overall for AQA ICT a level?
sham78612
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there I'm currently a final year student doing my dissertation on women in the computing industry and whether changing the curriculum from ICT to Computing would encourage more females into the industry and I would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to complete this questionnaire for me! Thank you in advance https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1o56...ewform?c=0&w=1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads