The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

HELPP!!

I have a conditional from DMU for Law and Criminal Justice and an unconditional from Sheffield Hallam for Law and Criminology. The thing is I have no clue which one to choose. I like them both but dont wanna choose a uni just because i dont have to work hard to get into (shu). Can someone slap me with some advice please..
unconditional means your guaranteeed the place, whereas conditional means u need to meet conditions. personally, I would go for the uni with a better rep / longer-established institute (dmu) but depending on on how you do in your exams (assuming you are a sixth former) sheffield hallam may be better option
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Well it is based on reputation I would say go for dmu as there an improving university (uk's most improved uni) and the facility's for law students are brilliant
Original post by quasa
unconditional means your guaranteeed the place, whereas conditional means u need to meet conditions. personally, I would go for the uni with a better rep / longer-established institute (dmu) but depending on on how you do in your exams (assuming you are a sixth former) sheffield hallam may be better option

I was thinking that, like what if I flopped and I chose dmu, and I could've went to sheffield with ease. It's just so confusing
Original post by Samuel069
Well it is based on reputation I would say go for dmu as there an improving university (uk's most improved uni) and the facility's for law students are brilliant

Yeah it seems like its a better uni but the word unconditional is blinding My decision making :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by MindlessBarbb
Yeah it seems like its a better uni but the word unconditional is blinding My decision making :frown:

Well you never know dmu may change your offer to unconditional as it seems like there handing out it everyone atm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending