Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PYA4 june18th watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to anyone who is doing psychology module 4 tomorrow! Im hoping for a formation of relationship, altruism and bio rhythms question!!! x

ReputationRep:
    not bio rhythms!!! theories of dreaming! PLEASE??!!!! did u sit it in january?

ReputationRep:
    no, this is my first and only chance of doing it! did you sit it in jan?? what do you want to get?

ReputationRep:
    sat it in january.... i was doing loads of AS re-sits so i didn't really work for psychology. things like cross cultural relationships, biorhythms and can't remember what else
    are you ignoring the bit on gender and personality development and concentrating on the rest?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not doing the section on gender and personality, we didnt learn it at school! I've just viewed your profile and you do the exact same a-levels as i do. Hows your bio and chem revision? i'm stressing a bit on biology especially module 7 with the essay.

ReputationRep:
    i'm with the welsh board for biol and doing salters chemistry. The revision is not going too bad....started quite early

where you from?

ReputationRep:
    Im from birmingham and im doing AQA chemistry, biology and psychology. My revision is going ok but im worried about biology as its my worst subject. are you going to university? im going to study Chemistry with pharmacology at birmingham uni.

ReputationRep:
    hi was just wondering if either of you know what q's were on jan 2004 coz i got all the rest off aqa but thats not there yet. gonna try do some question spotting!
    Sam x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caz1986)
    Good luck to anyone who is doing psychology module 4 tomorrow! Im hoping for a formation of relationship, altruism and bio rhythms question!!! x
    out of interest if the formation of relationships question comes up wot will u include. wud the following things be right:

physical attraction
    proximity
    similarity
    need reinforcement theory
    need satisfaction
    socio biological :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    out of interest if the formation of relationships question comes up wot will u include. wud the following things be right:

physical attraction
    proximity
    similarity
    need reinforcement theory
    need satisfaction
    socio biological :confused:
    If you could fit all of those into 30 minutes (and include AO2) then yep that would be great

ReputationRep:
    only other thing i would include would be frequency of interaction because its interlinked i.e if you have demographic similarity ie age religion ethnicity you are mor likely to be in the same area and so interract plus if you live in the same geographical area you are more likely to interract.

Sam x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timaling17)
    hi was just wondering if either of you know what q's were on jan 2004 coz i got all the rest off aqa but thats not there yet. gonna try do some question spotting!
    Sam x
    In jan 2004, they had a question on cultures differences in respect to relationships, one on bio-rhythms and the effects of environmental stressors on aggression..........i think

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.