Hey when is your first exam?

Watch this thread
cujo
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hey everyone when is your first exam and do you feel your ready for it?

My first exam is in 2 months and a week and i think im getting there. What about everyone else?

Im hoping this thread will wake people up and realise that revision is essential
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 15 years ago
21st may, ive got mech 1 but haven't started revising for it yet but i should really start soon.
henryt
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
My first written exam is M3 <cringe> on 21st May. I just started revising properly today. Thankfully, it overlaps so much with Physics, it's not the content that bothers me, it's just the absolutely horrendous time pressure and exam question style that I hate. Ah well. I then have a very generous few days till my Chemistry practical on the 25th. Then S3 on the 5th June, FP2 on the 7th, Electronics (Unit 5) on 12th, Physics (Units 4 and 5) on 14th, Chemistry (Units 4 and 5) on the 18th, Physics synoptic on 21st, Chemistry synoptic on 25th (MY BIRTHDAY ), STEP III on 27th, and FINALLY STEP II on 29th!
Excalibur
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
My German oral is on the 14th May :eek: My first written exam is then on the 22nd, again German.
Morgan141
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
First exam in general studies (scientific one) on the 14th May, followed by my physics practical on the 16th
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
I think May 21st Maths C1 and C2.
BabyGirl
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
^Snap! ..21st May C2 ..just over a month away ..fabulous!
nnkuk
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
18th may, chem practical and critical thinking on the same day. I only have 6 exam days.....
*River
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
German Oral - 8th May
Biology W2 - 5 weeks tomorrow!
man123
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
thats still over a month away i would not worry about that yet, the 8th may is soon, so you should be fine.
tbtommyb
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
14th May for Spanish listening and reading. I'm quite glad to have that first, it's the one I like most.
lil'p
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
c1 cant remember date

think its may 21st
abc88
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
My first exam is the 22nd of May and at the moment I would have to say that I am not ready for it. No matter how much revision I do beforehand I will probably still have a major cramming session before the exam.
sa19
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
French oral 11th May :eek: . Then Geography, french written and History from 12th-18th June
Hev456
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
22nd May or 4th June, both resits. My first 'real' exam is 12th June.
Olyy
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
According to the countdown timer on my desktop:
27days 18hours 34minutes 3seconds

It's a general studies exam, then i have a week of nothing, then the exams really kick in.
prash_s90
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
what date is edexcel maths papers (c1 , c2 and m1)???
kftjkp
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
German Oral wednesday, french oral 8th May
Al-farhan
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by prash_s90)
what date is edexcel maths papers (c1 , c2 and m1)???
go to this website they got all the timtables for all boards:
http://www.modernisationonline.org.uk/comptimetable/
super'girl
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
22nd may
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (66)
66.67%
No (25)
25.25%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
8.08%

Watched Threads