The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Trigger
Youre sig is way too long ;no;

Yours isn't?
Takes up half my screen...
Reply 21
Hey, i hav a swolen bellend nuffin else is rong i can pull back my foreskin no problem
jus it sometimes hurts to touch and is red/purple
And sometims it smells kinda funny
could someone please help?
iam 16 and havnt told no1 yet
My penis is swollen and I am scared. Will I die!? Please respond
Masturbate more often.
Hi dude,

It's called oedema, I get it after long masturbation sessions, sometimes I'll set a whole day aside for masturbating on webcam, I'm always well greased up and the first edging session for maybe 3 hours is fine, but after the cum shot I often feel like going again, and after a few hours of this session - this is where it can be too much, even with the penis well greased up ( not surprising I'm sure you'll all think ) so it can either happen that evening or in the morning the foreskin area will have swelled, I rarely get this apart from an extreme session as mentioned, maybe some
Of you are masturbating more in one day, but I often have a couple of weeks gap with no masturbation, so I like to get well into it lol. Anyway, the swelling goes down in two or three days, so there's no worries.

All the best,

Regards,

Mark.
What if you are circumsized? I went to pee tonight and noticed mine was swollen.
What if you have no foreskin? I'm swollen and don't know what happened.
Yea my penis is swollen. I'm sure u got the answer now am I good just put ice on it?
My **** is like that now the shaft it swollon and i csnt pull up my foreskin
Reply 29
Lmao I just came across this. Anyone still here?
2 days ago I was with my gf and my penis got swollen I’m not sure what to do and I do not want to go to the doctor and it still hasn’t went down what should I do?

Latest

Trending

Trending