Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

a student's drink.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, most of us are going to be commencing life as uni students this september and entering the delightfull world of skintdom. So what do you reckon you will be drinking by the time we are all drowning heavilly in our overdrafts??

As for me I'm already experimenting with the cheaper range of drinks... sherry and lemonade is most tasty and bargainus... mind you as my hall sells fosters at 50p a pint I might not need to get too adventurous!

ReputationRep:
    gin and tonic, white wine or a jack daniels and diet coke

ReputationRep:
    i normally drink pints of Carlsberg

but at the moment nothing beats a good JD and coke

ReputationRep:
    VodBull most likely
    And/or Yagemeister

ReputationRep:
    Student bars are nice and cheap

ReputationRep:
    baby guinesses!!! mmm yummy

ReputationRep:
    I have a nice bottle of tequalia my bought gave me, it was supposed to save money but it got me drunk too quickly. Now I just drink to pass time rather than to get drunk. However when I was 18/19 it was a different matter. I used to drink lots of after shots and got very drunk for very cheap especialy if you buy a pitcher of the stuff!

ReputationRep:
    blue bolt and orange, it goes quite a marvellous shade of green, quite entertaining when ur pissed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I have a nice bottle of tequalia my bought gave me, it was supposed to save money but it got me drunk too quickly. Now I just drink to pass time rather than to get drunk. However when I was 18/19 it was a different matter. I used to drink lots of after shots and got very drunk for very cheap especialy if you buy a pitcher of the stuff!
    What's the point in drinking to pass the time, especially on your own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

must be the AT depression

but i still think i have the most refined drink choice :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    must be the AT depression

but i still think i have the most refined drink choice :cool:
    and that is????...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I mean't when I was in a pub, its boring just sat there with nothing to do if there isn't many people with you, so drinking is somthing to do and it gives you a bit more confidence. About 5 pints is all I have now even if I go clubbing, it saves money and is better for my health.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow_kisses)
    and that is????...

i posted it , the second post

but it's : gin and tonic, white wine or jack daniels and diet coke me and my mates drink loads of wine, as my parents have a wine cellar and we just raid it lol

ReputationRep:
    well if yoiur sitting in a pub its hardly good for your health you know passive smoking...alcohol abuse....fighting...unhealthy chatting of bar maids!!! its really not that good for your health AT!! even if you are only drinking 5 pints!!

ReputationRep:

but it's : gin and tonic, white wine or jack daniels and diet coke me and my mates drink loads of wine, as my parents have a wine cellar and we just raid it lol
    nope sorry but a baby guiness beats that neday!!! sorry JPJ!!

ReputationRep:
    ooh, archers and lemonade mun! or malibu and coke, mmmmm

but when i'm pissed, i do like a drop of cider and black...

also, i have a bit of a thing for sours at the moment! it's like 4 or 5 for a fiver, yum yum!

drinky drinky drinky drinky!!!!

ReputationRep:

well whats the point in having a cellar if u cant raid it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    nope sorry but a baby guiness beats that neday!!! sorry JPJ!!

guiness is rank, it's like drinking unadulturated Texan oil,

what not drink some Argentinian or French white wine?? so much nicer for a girl than a guiness lol

ReputationRep:
    Mine's a double southern comfort and lemonade....if someone else is paying of course. If I'm paying then it'd prob be snakebite....because puking red stuff is fun! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow_kisses)
    well whats the point in having a cellar if u cant raid it!!

haha yep - they really do have so much of it, they don't even notice lol at least when i come to uni i can take loads of bottles, be useful as a 'friend-maker'

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.