The Student Room Group

Christian College President Says More Concealed Weapons Could "End Those Muslims"!

This white extremist so called Christian called Jerry Falwell Jr is telling Americans to take up arms and "end those Muslims". Check out the video out and give me your thoughts.

[video="youtube;0UFH-eEs28A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UFH-eEs28A[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good on him.
Reply 2
but... but... we love Jesus too :/
Original post by iamthetruth
This white extremist so called Christian called Jerry Falwell Jr is telling Americans to take up arms and "end those Muslims". Check out the video out and give me your thoughts.

[video="youtube;0UFH-eEs28A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UFH-eEs28A[/video]
"But he is not a Christian for those actions stop calling him a Christian we Christians are different"
Reply 4
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
"But he is not a Christian for those actions stop calling him a Christian we Christians are different"

I said so called Chrstian but he is a nutjob for sure
Well he is right. Though the guns laws in California don't allow public servants to have firearms in public buildings. So it wouldn't have made much difference. I think he wouldn't mind ending all Muslims regardless though, so it is a bit worrying. At least American still has these sorts of people willing to counter Liberalism and defend the faith. :smile: For God and Ulster!
I said so called Chrstian but he is a nutjob for sure

No he isn't a nut job. He is perfectly rational and logical. The only way to stop and constrain someone with a gun is other people with guns. The difference is the Liberals want the government to have the guns and the Conservatives want the people to have them.
Original post by z33
but... but... we love Jesus too :/

It's so sad that there world just can't live in peace and harmony
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
It's so sad that there world just can't live in peace and harmony

It can so long as there power isn't threatened by Liberalism.
Reply 9
Original post by william walker
No he isn't a nut job. He is perfectly rational and logical. The only way to stop and constrain someone with a gun is other people with guns. The difference is the Liberals want the government to have the guns and the Conservatives want the people to have them.

This is not about gun control. This guy is trying to start a race/religious war by telling Christians to end those Muslims. But then again, I wouldn't expect narrow minded people like you to understand that.
This is not about gun control. This guy is trying to start a race/religious war by telling Christians to end those Muslims. But then again, I wouldn't expect narrow minded people like you to understand that.

No his point was about gun control and how his ability to bare arms enables him to defend himself from threats like the attack in California. There is an idea in Protestantism of so called just war or fighting your enemy all the way down. So basically if someone attacks you, then you end them and end the threat. It isn't that you want violence, but you will if you have to do so. This is clear within Protestantism being the most violent religion in the world. Given that the US right to bare arms comes from the English Bill of Rights which states that all Protestants have the freedom to keep arms. He was talking about Protestants defending themselves when Muslim terrorists attack them. He was not talking about going out and shooting random Muslims for no reason. But you are to much of a Puritan Liberal to understand that. :smile:
Reply 11
Not very Christianly of him. He kind of shoots himself in the foot by sounding like an extremist.
Original post by william walker
No his point was about gun control and how his ability to bare arms enables him to defend himself from threats like the attack in California. There is an idea in Protestantism of so called just war or fighting your enemy all the way down. So basically if someone attacks you, then you end them and end the threat. It isn't that you want violence, but you will if you have to do so. This is clear within Protestantism being the most violent religion in the world. Given that the US right to bare arms comes from the English Bill of Rights which states that all Protestants have the freedom to keep arms. He was talking about Protestants defending themselves when Muslim terrorists attack them. He was not talking about going out and shooting random Muslims for no reason. But you are to much of a Puritan Liberal to understand that. :smile:

I'm not against people owning guns to protect themselves. This guy is saying that Muslims are trying to kill them and that they must end those Muslims that is clear what he said not my fault you can't understand it's basic English.
I'm not against people owning guns to protect themselves. This guy is saying that Muslims are trying to kill them and that they must end those Muslims that is clear what he said not my fault you can't understand it's basic English.

It isn't my fault that you don't understand Protestantism and context.
Reply 14
Original post by CCC75
Not very Christianly of him. He kind of shoots himself in the foot by sounding like an extremist.

Leviticus 24:17 - "And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death".
Exodus 22:2 - "If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall be no blood shed for him."
While God doesn't want us to carry out senseless violence, he also doesn't want us to stand by idly.
Reply 15
Original post by gwagon
Leviticus 24:17 - "And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death".
Exodus 22:2 - "If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall be no blood shed for him."
While God doesn't want us to carry out senseless violence, he also doesn't want us to stand by idly.

So you are still taking all of the bible literally? In modern times. All of it? Basis of extremism - no?
See?
Original post by Johann von Gauss
See?

See what exactly
Reply 18
Original post by CCC75
So you are still taking all of the bible literally? In modern times. All of it? Basis of extremism - no?

I can't exactly see how the aforementioned verses are abstract. Also keep in mind that the Word of God never gets 'out-of-date'.
Luke 16:17 - "And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail."
So in this case, yes, I am comprehending it in a literal manner.
See what exactly

White Christians preaching hatred towards Muslims

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending