Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ok, surely you all have one subject that you do that you don't spend much time on at all. I'm particularly interested in the people going more than 3 A2's and how they deal with thier additional subjects if they are of no use (i.e. uni doesn't want them) What is your neglected subject, why is it that subject and what do you expect to get in it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just finishing off my AS exams and totaly neglected Media Studies as I planned to drop it anyway plus I had another exam the same day. On one of the papers I particularly ****ed up to and genuinely would be happy with an E, overall I reckon a C/D would be what I'm gunna get, with A/Bs in my other 3 subjects.

ReputationRep:
    I neglect German, I'm not really sure why. I neglect most of my subjects tbh though.

ReputationRep:
    I neglect Biology, as my other three subjects are arts subjects and thus I don't see it as so important. I've only got one paper left to do though, and I need 32/90 to get an A in the A-level, which is nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander)
    I neglect Biology, as my other three subjects are arts subjects and thus I don't see it as so important. I've only got one paper left to do though, and I need 32/90 to get an A in the A-level, which is nice
    Can't have neglected it that much then :cool:

(Original post by Alexander)
    My god you must just have not done ANY work for those 448 UMS marks
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Ok, surely you all have one subject that you do that you don't spend much time on at all. I'm particularly interested in the people going more than 3 A2's and how they deal with thier additional subjects if they are of no use (i.e. uni doesn't want them) What is your neglected subject, why is it that subject and what do you expect to get in it?
    Well I dom't know if it counts, but I ignore stats 2, cause its a homosexual tea cup.

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Well I dom't know if it counts, but I ignore stats 2, cause its a homosexual tea cup.
    Can we not use the words "Stats" and "2" because it reminds me that I should be revising...

ReputationRep:
    i've neglected maths, psychology and philosophy... oh ooops

although i do neglect philosophy the most cos it is boring and stupid and i don't like essays and i thought it would be good

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Neglected subjects...I have two at the moment. Economics and F. Maths. I neglect economics because I can get a C in it and still average out as an A, and I only need a B anyway, so let's concentrate on maths and physics

F. maths because it's not till...cripes...monday. You know what I'll be doing all weekend then :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    You'll find it's a heterosexual male teapot actually

ReputationRep:
    My god you must just have not done ANY work for those 448 UMS marks
    :rolleyes:

lol, I didn't make my meaning clear, I have worked hard at it up until January, I'm just slacking now

(Original post by Mysticmin)
    You know what I'll be doing all weekend then :rolleyes:
    Tis ok, I'll be doing much the same for computing and maths (I would do too History but its my neglected subject ). Still, I can concentrate on the fact that I will NEVER EVER EVVVVEEERRRR have to do probability density functions after Thursday and after Friday (last exam) I can start planning my 3rd year at college.....ohhh no probabilty density functions next year......

ReputationRep:
    Tis ok, I'll be doing much the same for computing and maths (I would do too History but its my neglected subject ). Still, I can concentrate on the fact that I will NEVER EVER EVVVVEEERRRR have to do probability density functions after Thursday and after Friday (last exam) I can start planning my 3rd year at college.....ohhh no probabilty density functions next year......
    Nah be a dropout and invent something, hence you'll be rich anyway. Who needs qualifications! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I persoanlly neglect Chemistry......it sucks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    I persoanlly neglect Chemistry......it sucks!
    that funny with your username, i would of thought u loved it

ReputationRep:
    i have been neglecting french most of the year thinking ahh, its my fifth subject, doesn't matter much anyway. Then ive also being neglecting further maths thinking ahh, can always drop it next year if i fail. Now thinking, crap should have revised for these as I have almost definitely failed my other subjects. crap

(Original post by Mysticmin)
    Nah be a dropout and invent something, hence you'll be rich anyway. Who needs qualifications! :cool:
    I would quite like to think that I could maybe get something other than a D in maths so I shall be staying at college however long that takes (could be a few years yet though)!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have been neglecting physics because my uni offer doesn't require it (although I'm sure they will be absolutely horrified by my low grade if it comes to begging for a place after missing the other grades). And when I say neglect, I mean I haven't been to any lessons for months, and have been taking the revision guides out of the library on the morning of the exam and having a read through them. It worked for AS physics, but for A2 physics I think I'm looking at a D. Which doesn't bother me in the least as long as I get the STEP grades. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I would quite like to think that I could maybe get something other than a D in maths so I shall be staying at college however long that takes (could be a few years yet though)!!!
    Nah, I'm sure you won't have to retake, unless your username is pointing to how your brain reacts to information

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.