The Student Room Group

Epq help!

I am debating on whether or not to do an EPQ as I have been told it Is very stressful and time consuming. If I were to do one I would want my topic to tie into my a level subjects, of course (English Lit, Biology, Philosophy and Ethics). Any ideas on a topic I could run with would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by Imy_G123
I am debating on whether or not to do an EPQ as I have been told it Is very stressful and time consuming. If I were to do one I would want my topic to tie into my a level subjects, of course (English Lit, Biology, Philosophy and Ethics). Any ideas on a topic I could run with would be appreciated :smile:

Not ideas as such, but some good questions at the start of the pack to focus your thoughts...

http://www.emmanuel.nottingham.sch.uk/files/uploads/2015/09/Extended-Project-Activity-Pack.pdf
You should do one if
A) you want to
B) you think you can do it without it being so time consuming that it affects your other grades

The topic should be something that ties into your degree subject choice, so you can write about it in your personal attachment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
It's not a HUGE commitment like some colleges make it out to be. Basically if you spend the odd Sunday on it it'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending