The Student Room Group
Reply 1
enigmatic
So, what is is? What sots of things do u do and are they hard? Everybody in my year will have 2 take it next year in 6 form, but its only one lesson every 2 weeks.

In short: culture, art and humanities, maths and science, and politics. That's AS general studies anyway, I don't know about A2 as I'm not being entered for it (and how pleased am I?)

Everyone I know hates general studies, you're quite lucky it's only once every 2 weeks!
Reply 2
yeh its very general.
Reply 3
enigmatic
So, what is is?

A general wate of time
Reply 4
enigmatic
So, what is is? What sots of things do u do and are they hard? Everybody in my year will have 2 take it next year in 6 form, but its only one lesson every 2 weeks.

We're being made to do it next year too. And we were made to do critical thinking this year. Grr
Reply 5
Silly Sally
A general wate of time

That's exactly what I was going to say....you're very lucky it's only once every two weeks. We had it twice a week in L6, and this year we had it once a week but we also had a lecture on a Monday afternoon. Some were interesting, most weren't. But nothing we did in lessons was of any use to me in the exams yesterday. Most of it was common sense, apart from the French bit, which I only found easy cos I do A2 French.
Reply 6
Last year one person got an 'A' a couple B's then further down like 90% got E's !!!!

Latest